22 replies 461 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

Or at least nerf him so that the opponent doesn't gain ap when they destroy it

Message 1 of 23 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Get rid of Mr.Zurkon from Ratchet's arsenal

Nov 23, 2012
Mr. Zurkon is half of Rachet's moveset. That's not happening.
Message 3 of 23 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Leave it. Its fine
Message 4 of 23 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Let 'em gain the AP for killing him. Ratchet as a whole (the community) barely uses Zurkon anyway.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 5 of 23 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 23, 2012

They shouls either make it so they cant gain AP off it or make each hit do more than 1 AP -_-

Message 6 of 23 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I want Mr. Zurkon in the game but its garbage that people get ap do attacking him. Like I have said before he is a novelty move. He can net you 17 so and that's if the other person stands still and let's it happen(which is unlikely), his aim when people are moving is not that good, they have to be fairly close or he won't shoot at them. Realistically he may get you 8-10ap if your lucky. If him getting hit gets people ap then so should hitting sackboys fan, teleport hole or electric pad, spikes monkeys, fat princesses guards or get rid of it. It's not fair that Ratchet is the only character who gets penalized for summoning something. I still want Mr. Zurkon in his moves even though he is not that helpful, but make it so other players don't get ap for hitting him that's trash. They need to fix it and get rid of that. There is no way to justify this.
Message 7 of 23 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 23, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I want Mr. Zurkon in the game but its garbage that people get ap do attacking him. Like I have said before he is a novelty move. He can net you 17 so and that's if the other person stands still and let's it happen(which is unlikely), his aim when people are moving is not that good, they have to be fairly close or he won't shoot at them. Realistically he may get you 8-10ap if your lucky. If him getting hit gets people ap then so should hitting sackboys fan, teleport hole or electric pad, spikes monkeys, fat princesses guards or get rid of it. It's not fair that Ratchet is the only character who gets penalized for summoning something. I still want Mr. Zurkon in his moves even though he is not that helpful, but make it so other players don't get ap for hitting him that's trash. They need to fix it and get rid of that. There is no way to justify this.

Yeah there is.  It's called "He's a distraction."  Most of the time, if people notice him, they go straight for him.  You know what I do then?  I hit 'em with the side-Triangle combo or something that'll knock them back.  Yeah, they got a small amount of AP from hitting him, but I just got halfway to a lvl1.

You have to stop judging him from the perspective of how much AP he DIRECTLY nets you vs. how much he can net the opponent.  He's worth much more when you think about what he can INDIRECTLY get you.

Not to mention the fact that Ratchet's already one of the game's best characters, so buffing Zurkon would probably push him over the edge.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 8 of 23 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Zurkon is fine the way he is, I have him out at all time as Ratchet and I do pretty well.
Message 9 of 23 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
@DivinePaladin27 no none if what you said makes any sense. He is a distraction how? It's not like he slows people down or anything like that. If anything he is a target people see him and go "I should attack Ratchet now to get the extra ap from hitting Mr. Zurkon as well". And the way I'm judging him is fine I have tested all this out in practice mode. Like he adds on to you ap when you combos not really the best combo he helps with is the basic omniwrench attack which he will hit like 3 shots if your lucky before they eject. And the constructo pistol before they eject is like maybe 5 shots. Go into practice mode and try this stuff he nets you very little ap in every situation. Also (I heard this not sure if its true) destroying him nets the person 40ap that's ridiculous when you take into account he will get you 10 if your lucky. My point is he is useful in some situations, but is not a huge ap builder. If they left it at 1ap a shot and got rid of people getting ap of him it would be fine. You can't use saying "we'll that's not fair" when the ap you get from him is beyond reasonable an can be called low. And the last and biggest factor your attacks are supposed to build up you ap not your opponents that makes no sense.
Message 10 of 23 (225 Views)
0 Likes