I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: Gamestop preorders

Sep 12, 2012

I don't think its that confusing really. To me it seems like a lot of people just start spouting off whatever they think Superbot means when they say something, without actually thinking about it. People assuming bonus costumes were only for the pre-order, instead of everyone having a bonus costume, and then the 10 who get the pre-order ones having 2 costumes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 11 of 16 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Sep 12, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
gosh why does everything about this game have to be so confusing??

No comment

Message 12 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 12, 2012
What is confusing? Ten characters have alternate costumes. It's suggested that every character will have one but its unknown how they will be obtained as of now.
Message 13 of 16 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 12, 2012
No you guys never listen, back when the costumes were announced thy said the bonus costumes would be for all characters on the playstation blog it's just ignorant trolls who don't read and spear negative propaganda. Here you guys go http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/06/pre-order-bonuses-and-release-date-for-playstation-all-sta...
Message 14 of 16 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 12, 2012

EB Games AU (basically Gamestop's Australian equivalent) says "receive a Bonus extra costume for every character in the game at launch"

Photobucket
Message 15 of 16 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Source on UK only cards?
I talked to a rep today, and they said that unless the company releases an edition specific to a region, a preorder bonus is international.
Example: If this game had a special edition specific to Europe, and the cards were a preorder bonus for that specific edition, then only GameStops that were retailing that edition would be getting that specific bonus.
Message 16 of 16 (67 Views)
0 Likes