Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: GameFaqs Leak MAY actually be TRUE! See?

Aug 31, 2012
It was sarcasm 33 it was a joke Haha don't worry. I'm not sure how I feel about the leak

Message 41 of 52 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 31, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
It was sarcasm 33 it was a joke Haha don't worry. I'm not sure how I feel about the leak

LOL! I gotcha, friend! I think it's real, due to the HUGE amount of information, but I view it as about a... 80% belief rate right now Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 42 of 52 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I think it's definitely possible just because of how detailed it sounded. And the chibi minions part sounds awesome and makes lots of sense.

Message 43 of 52 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I am tempted to believe it, but then again I'd believe just about any rumor that has Cloud and Crash in it lol. But this does seem pretty in depth to be fake.
Message 44 of 52 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 31, 2012

For any new comers or people who just want to reivew

What we know:
1: commenter has extensive knowledge on all tihngs playstation.
2: comments are in line with information given by both paul gale and superbot.
3: comments point towards a minion system that has been refferenced previously in the beta leak.
4: commenter showed extreme knowledge in playstation and an in depth theory as to gameplay machanics.
5: the commenter who announced the comment as a prank is not the same person but one with a similar name.
6: commenter has not responded since inital post.
7: the user that announced the information was cut off by an announce that it was fake by another user only ten minutes later.

Message 45 of 52 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 31, 2012
i hope this is real but it's really pointing to that it's not but regardless this guy does his hw
Photobucket
Message 46 of 52 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Half my mind thinks its real since it seems stupid somebody would try to make such a realistc leak just to get everybodies hopes up. Half of my mind thinks it's fake cuz there is plenty stupid people out there.

Message 47 of 52 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 31, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
i hope this is real but it's really pointing to that it's not but regardless this guy does his hw

actualy, it's pointing to the opposite! Smiley Happy

We made some remarks on this thread too:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/New-Information-Rumor/m-p/381338...

To name just one:

-Snake's model was probably made early as a just-in-case scenerio, and they put the voices over him much later (this is actually VERY probable, as in most games, the models are made, then the voiced are put into them) - Remember Cole's actor's tweet? That was in April of this year. The model (and rights) were probably gotten/made before he voiced them.
The guy said Crash was in; second to last to get rights for this character, with Snake being the last. This makes a lot of sense for Snake, as they said Crash was done in June '11. They could have EASILY made Snake's model, attacks and what-not before even December 11' - FAR before the tweet.

It's doubtful they'd add a model and voice for Snake simply for the cutscenes. And if I remember correctly, the did the cuscenes after they did the character voices. 

Overall, there's really nothing at all pointing to this guy's word as being false. if anything, it's a VERY realistic possibility. Just don't get your hopes up - just in case, ya know? Smiley Wink 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 48 of 52 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Amen.Smiley Happy

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 49 of 52 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Aug 31, 2012
This thread is useless.

Lol jk man I'm just thinking when does that dlc come out because I already want it.
Message 50 of 52 (88 Views)
0 Likes