12-29-2012 09:56 AM
I think we've had enough of these topics. But since I've finally played Walking Dead, I'll update.
4- PSASBR (Bumped from 3 to 4.)
3- Walking Dead: The Game
2- Borderlands 2
1- Spec Ops: The Line
12-29-2012 11:20 AM
If the online was better it would be my game of the year. But the lag, massive amount of different bugs, and almost no punishment for constant ragequitters just takes it out of the top 5 completely.
12-29-2012 11:31 AM
12-29-2012 12:14 PM
Playing the Jak & Daxter collection was on odd experience for me. It didn't take long for me to realize that these games have not aged well. The presentation and writing is fine but the game design often assumes that the player knows more than what has been told to them. (Particularly in Jak II)
Re-playing the original Ratchet & Clank trilogy, on the other hand, was a really great experience. Those games still control like butter and are hard to get mad at due to the constantly-rewarding upgrade mechanics.
12-29-2012 12:51 PM
12-29-2012 01:04 PM
If we're doing personal picks then heres mine
1. AC3 - Gotta love Assassin's Creed
3. Far Cry 3 - One of the few third installments in a series without a **bleep** or meh ending
1. Bioshock Infinite - better not dissapoint
2. Beyond Two Souls - If its as good as Heavy Rain, there is definitely gonna be some awards going out to this one
3. Tie between TLOU and Tomb Raider - Both are amazing