I think we've had enough of these topics. But since I've finally played Walking Dead, I'll update.
4- PSASBR (Bumped from 3 to 4.)
3- Walking Dead: The Game
2- Borderlands 2
1- Spec Ops: The Line
WHAT IS THIS!?
Playing the Jak & Daxter collection was on odd experience for me. It didn't take long for me to realize that these games have not aged well. The presentation and writing is fine but the game design often assumes that the player knows more than what has been told to them. (Particularly in Jak II)
Re-playing the original Ratchet & Clank trilogy, on the other hand, was a really great experience. Those games still control like butter and are hard to get mad at due to the constantly-rewarding upgrade mechanics.
WHAT IS THIS!?
1) Assassins Creed 3 - Amazing game, had its shortcomings, but a solid experience as a whole.
2) Far Cry 3 - Sleeper hit. Went the whole year without saying a peep (unless you really looked for it), and then come release date, it blew everyone's minds.
3) Persona 4 Golden - A toss up between this and Gravity Rush, but P4G took the merit because it managed to keep me hooked for the whole 40 or so hours it took me to complete it, which is no easy feat.
Top 3 2013
1) The Last of Us
2) Bioshock Infinite
3) Killzone Mercenary
If we're doing personal picks then heres mine
1. AC3 - Gotta love Assassin's Creed
3. Far Cry 3 - One of the few third installments in a series without a **bleep** or meh ending
1. Bioshock Infinite - better not dissapoint
2. Beyond Two Souls - If its as good as Heavy Rain, there is definitely gonna be some awards going out to this one
3. Tie between TLOU and Tomb Raider - Both are amazing