Nov 29 2012
By: dudedude32323232 Splicer 78 posts

Game mode idea.

3 replies 70 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

first off its free for all, no teams. What the gameplay would be like is  you start of with a set amount of ap(that you can set), and when you hit somone ap drops out of them based on how much ap you would gain for that hit, eg sir dans axe gives you 20 ap so the person hit drops 20 ap. And you collect the ap to get to a certain amount, you can also set this. And when someone gets to that amount they win(obviously). So i guess its like the coin collect mode in ssbb. And have it so if you get hit you can pick up the ap that gets knocked out of you, maybe make that toggable. And for ap generating moves, parappas boom box, have it so that when parrappa puts it down it sucks up any ap close to it. Have it so it can be a time limit or to a set amount. I think this would be fun because it will be hectic and it will MAKE the shooter characters and projectile character come close to the fight instead of running away. If you guys have any changes or additions feel free to add!

Message 1 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Game mode idea.

Nov 29, 2012
How about some originality instead?
Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I'll just paste what I posted here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Game-Lacks-Modes-What-Would-You-...

"Taking inspiration from KillZone,I'd like to see a dynamic mode that changes the rules and type of game as you play.Taking more inspiration from the challenge trials,it could work like this.

The game creates a 3v1 situation.The three players are locked into one of the three attack buttons,whilst the single player has high AP,but can only score with a Lvl2 multi kill.After that it changes into a 2v2 fish match.Because it dynamically changes,it would add a bit of variety the game lacks.

Another mode I'd like would be a PSASBR volleyball mode.Probiblly best in 2v2,the arena would be split in two,and would have a slightly different hue for each team.It would be more Tekken ball than volleyball,but they could spice it up by adjusting the size of the scoring zones.

A bomb tag mode.I take this one from Tony Hawks classic H.O.R.S.E mode,were you must do a higher amount of AP and pass on the bomb.

It could be adjusted for different hit counts over AP,But it could work."

Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Long Range characters are meant to be played long range.... That wouldn't really be fait

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes