Jul 24 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

Game Mode Idea!

5 replies 107 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

so here it goes:

HP Mode:

so you know how others games, like final fantasy dissidia for example have this health bar that changes color every time the first bar dissapears.  ----------------- (like that)

so you actually damage the guy with normal punches, kicks etc, and it health keeps dissapearing, changin colors everytime it bars dissapears... and for supers, no worry:

lvl1 super: 5% health damage

lvl2 super: 10% health

lvl 3 super: 25% health

the colors in health bars is just to see the health more clearly, just to watch out.

so, for characters, every characters attack, has its own damage, like for example, big daddy tackle does 10 damage to sweeth tooth, which he has 1350 HP, also all characters have different HP 

color order?

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 6 (107 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Re: Game Mode Idea!

Jul 24, 2012

So, wouldn't people just keep spamming the move that does the most damage?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 2 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Not going to happen. Supers are the only way to kill. It's not changing. SuperBot has already said so multiple times. They'd have to rebalance every move specifically for this mode to decide how much damage each character does, and decide how much HP each character should have.

There, I just summed up what this thread will turn into.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 6 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Not gonna happen, you would have to hit someone with a lvl 1 super 20 times in order to kill them. as compared to lvl 3 super which is already a fourth of your health.
Message 4 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Great example. I'm all for an optional, more traditional health mode just to fall back on in case the super system ends up not being the greatest thing ever like they're making it sound, haha. It doesn't sound likely though... which is why I've tried to convince myself their system could work and could be fun. But I don't know. We'll really just have to play it first. Let's just hope for the best.

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

This sounds like an idea, but it  does seem like the anything less than level 3 wouldn't be worth using. 

Message 6 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes