Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Game Grumps Play PSASBR!

Feb 3, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

During one of the Sonic '06 playthrough videos I remembered Arin saying something about how he didn't like the Jak and Daxter games (I think), so I'm not surprised he'd feel the same way about this game.  Ah, well. *shrug*

Yeah, Arin hates Jak & Daxter. He likes Ratchet and Clank though.

Arin likes Jak & Daxter (Just the first) but hasn't played Ratchet & Clank. Jon said he's never played a bad Ratchet game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 31 of 53 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 3, 2013

It's a little funny how they go on saying how bad it is when there are two Coles, when Brawl has two Links.

Message 32 of 53 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

It's a little funny how they go on saying how bad it is when there are two Coles, when Brawl has two Links.

Toon Link ain't no Hero of Time Link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 33 of 53 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I know, but Good Cole isn't Evil Cole. I know Arin said that someone was going to say something about it, but it had to be said.

Their moves aren't exactly the same, but it's still two Links.

Also, I love Game Grumps, huge fan. I still think Egoraptor is a little upset about the Tester.

Message 34 of 53 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Feb 3, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I know, but Good Cole isn't Evil Cole. I know Arin said that someone was going to say something about it, but it had to be said.

Well, I think he was just referring to the LOOK of the Coles. It really just looks like a pallet swap, as opposed to different animation styles. Or even in the case of Young Link, a different sized character with shorter range but quicker attacks.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 35 of 53 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Arin was complaining about nothing really. He didn't give any valid criticisms other than the obvious Smash comparison. And we could all tell that neither of them have played for more than an hour (at most).
Message 36 of 53 (313 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Well, I think he was just referring to the LOOK of the Coles. It really just looks like a pallet swap, as opposed to different animation styles. Or even in the case of Young Link, a different sized character with shorter range but quicker attacks.

It sounded more like just the fact that there are two Coles.

But then again he doesn't know much about the game, I don't blame him for saying anything about two Coles. I thought the two Cole idea was kind of odd before the game came out, I think a lot of people did.

Message 37 of 53 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Feb 3, 2013

@Strife93

1350392162709.gif

ouyofo.jpg

Message 38 of 53 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Feb 3, 2013

In retrospect, it's really strange that Jon didn't pick Ratchet. I guess he'll pick 'em in the matches that count. $10 says JON WINS!

I did notice that they made a playlist just for PSAS (As opposed to putting it in GG Vs.) so it's very possible that they played a lot of it or are planning on revisiting it.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 39 of 53 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I think they'll warm up to it if they continue playing and at least try. Smiley Tongue

Look at the goof in the comment section stating Sony's scraping the barrel because of Sir Daniel's inclusion. *facepalm* The ignorance is strong with this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 53 (232 Views)
0 Likes