Highlighted
Jan 10 2013
By: On3_Tw1st3d_Guy Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Game Collections

0 replies 47 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

I ow this may not have much to do wit PSASBR but hear me out. We know there is game collections that contain all the games in the series i currently own the God of War Saga but there are others such as Infamous collection and Ratchet and Clank collection but i think it would be nice to see more collections of games. So far i would like to see a Medievil collection that would include Medievil 1 & Medievil 2 in HD with a voucher for Medievil Ressurection that can be played on the ps3. What i am trying to get at is that since some of these older characters have been re-introduced through this game such as Parappa, Spike, Sir Dan, etc. It would reintroduce the classic great games that these charcters came from to the current generation  and possibly help boost for sequals such as Medievil 3 or PaRappa the Rapper 3 and others plus i also would like to see Killzone and Resistance collections. sure downloading games can be slow and annoying but if these classical great games were re-introduced then maybe even more people would love to see a Medievil 3 or so.  I really think game collections are the best and it is better to get those game series like Ratchet and Clank with out having to go from store to store finding all of them. But as i was saying this is a great idea to re introduce these classic games and help bring out those sequals we have been wanting. Again i am sorry that it doesn't have too do wit PSASBR a whole lot but feel free to share what you feel about this and ideas of game collections you would like too see.

Thank you for taking the time to check out this post and if you are reading this that means you read through the entire post.

Message 1 of 1 (47 Views)