Splicer
31 posts

Re: Game Changers!

Nov 17, 2012

Abe from the Oddworld games on the Playstation1. He would have a very unique playstyle seeming as he's never actually been in a fist fight in any of his games. His moveset would be based off of possessing other players, Transforming into Shrykull, Rolling, Slapping, turning invisible, Riding an Elum. What they can do with Abe would be truly amazing, and hilarious.

Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain on the Playstation3. This is another character who would have a truly interesting style of play considering how Ethan never did much hand to hand combat in his game. He would utilize moves such as the 9mm Pistol he recieved from the Oragami Killer, Several items from the scene where he was forced to remove his finger, or getting assists from other members of the Heavy Rain cast. I'm a huge fan, so it'd be awesome to see how he'd play.

Those are two of the most unique characters I think there could be out there. But I'm still hoping for them, and some not so original ones to, like Nathan Hale...

Message 11 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I love that you use Sackboy as an example of anyone who can punch or kick, despite the fact that he's probably got the most unique moveset of the entire roster, what with the cake flinging and all, and barely punches or kicks Smiley Tongue

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 12 of 15 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 17, 2012

um.... just for fun im gonna say a Lemming would be a game changer XD

#ClownTroops
Message 13 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 17, 2012

AmericanSasquach wrote:

Abe from the Oddworld games on the Playstation1. He would have a very unique playstyle seeming as he's never actually been in a fist fight in any of his games. His moveset would be based off of possessing other players, Transforming into Shrykull, Rolling, Slapping, turning invisible, Riding an Elum. What they can do with Abe would be truly amazing, and hilarious.

Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain on the Playstation3. This is another character who would have a truly interesting style of play considering how Ethan never did much hand to hand combat in his game. He would utilize moves such as the 9mm Pistol he recieved from the Oragami Killer, Several items from the scene where he was forced to remove his finger, or getting assists from other members of the Heavy Rain cast. I'm a huge fan, so it'd be awesome to see how he'd play.

Those are two of the most unique characters I think there could be out there. But I'm still hoping for them, and some not so original ones to, like Nathan Hale...

I don't really agree with Ethan Mars, but Abe would have an truley unique moveset and definitely could be one of these "game changers". I really want to see what Superbot would do with him, lets hope they use him for DLC

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 14 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
615 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

hey jammer check out the ALL-STARS GENERATION  the tourney is almost set get rdy to bust some heads

Message 15 of 15 (56 Views)