Nov 16 2012
By: DoctorBLAZE11 Lombax Warrior 163 posts

Game Changers!

14 replies 347 views Edited Nov 16, 2012
Kat & Emmett are Game Changers and even though I haven't played their games I've looked into the gravity & build to kill gameplay and they would be awesome in PSASBR. I'd pick characters like them and sackboy over anyone on the roster. Anyone can punch and kick its the ones that bring their own flavor that's awesome.
Basically don't complain. I'm with you guys on crash Spyro cloud and snake but don't complain because Superbot does read and if hate for an idiot comment to discourage them from Game Changers like these. Like why the heck would pyramid head be here over Kat & Emmett that's stupid. Let Superbot do their job.

Any other original Game Changers out there?unique sony characters?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (347 Views)
Wastelander
862 posts

Re: Game Changers!

Nov 16, 2012
Hey .... pyramid head would be pretty badass ..... can't say if they are game changers until I see there moves on psasbr. ...
Right now I think the biggest game changers are radec and sackboy because of their extremely different fighting style (you have to change your style dramatically when you see those two).
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 16, 2012
There's going to be a lot of strategy in this game. Nintendo fanboys are starting to see that PlayStation is not just a bunch of shooters. I'm waiting for the next Smash Bros. too, but I'm beginning to think this series will be better. Hopefully this will trim out the fanboys on both sides a little bit. Not sure where Microsoft is headed, but as long as they have Halo, they'll be just fine.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Nov 16, 2012
^what?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Hmm... game changers (so you mean characters with totally unique fighting styles right?)

Well Dart is from a jrpg, so it would be interesting to see what would be put into his moveset

TigerShark is from a game similar to Pokemon

Toan has a plethora of unique weapons it seems

Joel and Ellie would fight together (not like ice climbers) Ellie would be circle attacks

Tag would use his kart, spray paint, and a paintball gun.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
Hmm... game changers (so you mean characters with totally unique fighting styles right?)

Well Dart is from a jrpg, so it would be interesting to see what would be put into his moveset

TigerShark is from a game similar to Pokemon

Toan has a plethora of unique weapons it seems

Joel and Ellie would fight together (not like ice climbers) Ellie would be circle attacks

Tag would use his kart, spray paint, and a paintball gun.

Coincidentally, I know none of those characters...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Your right. All kratos ever does is punch and kick.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Raz would be a game changer!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Elevencarrot11- I'd like to know where those guys are from? Dart would be cool & the last of us ppl I think are like Drake.

Soofkratos666- sarcasim? You know what I mean button smashing characters exactly like Kratos. I'm talking about creating, changing gravity, build to kill kind of uniqueness. Another example would be time control by Prince of Persia.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Dart - Legend of Dragoon
TigerShark - Invizimals
Toan - Dark Cloud
Joel & Ellie - The Last Of Us
Tag - ModNation Racers

Joel & Ellie wouldn't be like Drake. They're two people fighting together. It's almost reminiscent to the ice climbers, but Ellie would fight by pressing the button she's assigned to (circle button attacks).
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Likes