Dec 22 2012
By: Heisenberg_35_56 Hekseville Citizen 342 posts

Gallery/Hall of Fame Mode

1 replies 74 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

Hey guys, so PSAS is a celebration of Playstation history and yet it only really showcases 20 IPs (All the characters plus Resistance) with 4-6 being easter egged (Warhawk, Locoroco, Patapon, Hot Shots, Wipeout) plus a small amount of items. I can't see why Superbot wouldn't add a gallery/hall of fame to the game similar to Smash's trophies/stickers in order to at least include the wide range of games that have made Playstation what it is. I can't imagine that getting the rights to a majority of characters would be hard if they were only to be a single picture and description or however they would be displayed. I just think it would be nice to actually delve into Playstation history with a showcase that can stand for itself as a true testament to what PS is rather than the roster dominated showcase it is now.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Gallery/Hall of Fame Mode

Dec 22, 2012
I think it would be awesome! However getting the rights to do each character and franchise is very difficult for superbot, even some of the stickers had to be removed because of (I assume) copyright troubles

Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes