Message 3 of 12 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: They should

Oct 22, 2012

RockZilla11 wrote:

have a mod nation mixed with GT stage

Two racing stages? I remember that it was requested long before about those two franchises. I'm pretty sure Mod Nation Racers have an item to use in the game, it wasn't that popular to get itself a stage. As for GT, maybe SuperBot aren't fans of racing games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 12 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Re: GT and ModNation

Oct 22, 2012
How about all in 1
Message 5 of 12 (138 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 22, 2012
You just blew my Mind lol
Message 6 of 12 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Me haha??
Message 7 of 12 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 22, 2012
yes ha
Message 8 of 12 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I actually posted a GT x Wipeout Stage idea in some another forum, might as well post my stage ideas here, since the other forum is dead:

There HAS to be a Wipeout Stage, and Gran Turismo is one of the biggest IPs they have, so why not mix them up?
It could start with a normal Modern Day City-Racetrack of Gran Turismo, with some of the fan favourites driving by, and then the City in the background undergoes a timetravel sequence into the future, and then, of course, a futuristic Wipeout Race starts.
There can be a part of the racetrack across the middle of the stage, and the passing cars would be the stage-hazzards. The Wipeout-Hovercars would be faster naturally, so after the timejump they will cross more often in the middle, making the field even more dangerous.

My other ideas were:

For Cloud and Dart it could be a FFVII stage mixed up with elements from Legend of Dragoon, like the Gold Saucer with the big Dragons of Dragoon floating around, or the Midgar Slums with the Church in the middle. A Legend of Dragoon Level, with the Meteor of FFVII threatening it could also work.

I know neither Cloud nor Dart are confirmed characters, but I like playing around with ideas.

I'd like to have a Stage based on the Tibet Level of Tomb Raider II. But if it has to be a mash-up with another game, then I can see a Jungle-Level based on both Tomb Raider and Crash Bandicoot, maybe the forgotten Valley with the Dinosaurs, since Dinosaurs also appeared in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.

A Desert level based on the journey would be amazing. It could also be mashed up with Shadow of Colossus, namely the giant flying Colossus "Phalanx" who suddenly breaks out of the Sands, or even better, they could use two different colossi that appear randomly, another one being the Sandworm "Dirge".

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 9 of 12 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: They should

Oct 22, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

RockZilla11 wrote:

have a mod nation mixed with GT stage

Two racing stages? I remember that it was requested long before about those two franchises. I'm pretty sure Mod Nation Racers have an item to use in the game, it wasn't that popular to get itself a stage. As for GT, maybe SuperBot aren't fans of racing games.

ModNation does have an item. Its the sonic wave thing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 10 of 12 (74 Views)
0 Likes