Jan 22 2013
By: BIGPOPPA21089 I Only Post Everything 876 posts

Funny hate mail

26 replies 610 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Post any good hate mail hear and the story behind the hate.

I'm in a FFA with a blue belt Raiden (lvl 999)  and 2 brown belt Kratos', I'm a black belt Drake.

Raiden spends the whole time mashing square, not side square or up square, just square and the occasional aerial triangle rush thing. Kid never blocks a single one of my attacks. The Kratos' also somehow managed to get to brown belt but honestly had no clue what they were doing.

Every time Raiden would mash square and catch one or both Kratos' I would lvl 1 super and get multikills. Match is about 5 seconds from ending, Raiden uses his lvl 2, and I lvl 2 him as he tries to kill me, which he sadly did but a worthy trade off since he didn't get the others. At this point I must have been at about 10 kills and 1 death, but Raiden was host, rage quit and we got disconnected. He sends me:

"I hope you **bleep** die you stupid **bleep** your **bleep** terrible and a fat **bleep** loser"

LOLOL

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 1 of 27 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Funny hate mail

Jan 22, 2013

I don't really get hate mail. I try to play as fair as possible and switch it up every now and then. I will admit that I do call out jerks. I get hate mail all the time on Uncharted, though. :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 27 (604 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2409 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I was playing 2v2 with my sister and got a message from a KRATOS user saying my mic grab was op and that spamming bananas is for **bleep** and all this stuff and I'm like dude. we're parappa and spike and you're the god of war. stop being such a nance.
Message 3 of 27 (598 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I haven't gotten much hate mail, nothing notable. I'm actually quite surprised how well I've avoided less than pleasant players until I played against one true gem today. It wasn't mail, but over mic he told me that I am a "fat **bleep** emo **bleep**" and that I should I kill myself.

I know that's pretty common but it's the first time I've had it directed at me, pretty funny tbh.

Message 4 of 27 (591 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Less than pleasant players are attracted to me I swear, I get hate mail in every game from PSAS to Call of Duty. I'm almost a little upset when I don't at this point because it makes me want to step my game up lol

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 5 of 27 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I never got hate mail but I do remember causing dudes with mics to rage because I messed their game up, one match in particular especially it was last week actually, it was a stock match. I was Heihachi and my opponents were two Kratos players and a Spike, one of the Kratos players had a mic, at the last stretch of the match we're all down to 1 life, Spike tries to kill one of the Kratos players with his level 1 but the Kratos player doges it and kills him with his level 1, then immediately after the other Kratos with the mic kills that Kratos, and then immediately after, I killed the Kratos and won the match and the dude raged like a mad man.
Message 6 of 27 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Jan 22, 2013
^ It would be even funnier if you won.
Message 7 of 27 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 22, 2013

The last mail I got was complementing my Big Daddy (there's not much to compliment, I just know a combo or two). I rarely get hatemail. Though there are those special people over the mic that just scream love.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 8 of 27 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 22, 2013
After taking the game from a Kratos at the last secind with lvl 3 from sackboy. this guy sent a message saying "You're **bleep** R***rded like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, im sure you're a virgin" i replied with "He won an oscar and i won the match b**ch"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 27 (530 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I think the best one I got was after I went 9 - 2 in an FFA against 3 Raidens as Radec.

The Raidden that I kill denied all game messaged me after, and I quote:

"omg **bleep**en noob Radec, so cheep go play soething gd like Kratos not some cheeap as motherfucekrere like radce."

After translating it in my head, I just burst out laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I main Sir Daniel and Radec.
Wishes for Playstation AllStars? Mainly Scott Shelby.
Message 10 of 27 (517 Views)
0 Likes