Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Funny hate mail

Jan 22, 2013
All I receive is **bleep**, too bad my vita doesn't give it to them efficiently :T
Message 21 of 27 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 23, 2013

So I was in a match a few days ago and me and my friend were playing 2v2 Stocked. I was Toro and my friend was Spike.The opponents we were against were using the infamous double Kratos team and had their mics on. One of the guys had a HUGE ego and said before the match "Dude, we're going to destroy these guys". That did not happen. The Kratos players were so bad it was questionable how they had gotten their 400 and 600 ranking. Every single thing they did was predictable and at the beginning of the match i took out both of them with a level 1. There were so many f bombs and offensive terms spoken by them that i had to turn off my volume.Needless to say we ended up beating them with no deaths. After the match the kratos with the 600 ranking sent me a message that is so offensive im not going to repeat it on this forum.

Message 22 of 27 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 23, 2013

"Drake... A good player does not make" - I sent that one, might right a heiku

"Learn to dodge" - I messaged to a dante who gave a raiden 4 kills.

"I can only play with one hand because of your mother" - His responce.

"I only need one hand for yours" - My comeback

and of course that one I posted to the board that got removed because of how unbelievably obscene it was.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 23 of 27 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Here it is censored

true.jpg

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 24 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I never get hate mail. I'm pretty sure that I have played an online match at some point where I would've heard "trash talk", but whenever I play online at all, I always have my PS Eye unplugged and my TV muted and play some music or anything audio-wise on my computer (except when I'm playing Versus Matches with people on my Friends List), and I don't have to hear any complaining or whining. Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 27 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Digidevil4 wrote:

Here it is censored

--

You censored that and that but not... nevermind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 26 of 27 (104 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I don't think I'm good enough to get hate mail in this game, but U3 is a different story. I have gotten hate mail from using a shotgun. This community is either nicer or I'm just better at U3 than I am at this.
Message 27 of 27 (94 Views)
0 Likes