Oct 26 2012
By: OperaGhost95 Hekseville Citizen 358 posts

Funniest moments in the Beta

25 replies 253 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

What are your funniest moments while playing in the beta?

Simply tell everyone what was the funniest thing that happened to you while playing the beta.

Mine was I was playing as Sweet Tooth with my brother he was Sly (unimportant right now), and we were going against a Parrapa and Kratos and they had a mic on smack talking yadda yadda, Parrapa got his level 3 and I had my level 1 right when Parrapa used his level 3 I used my level 1 on Kratos, and after the Parrapa cutscene me, my brother died and nearly simultaneously I see Kratos die because of my level 1, and out of nowhere I hear. "YOU KILLED ME! YOUR LEVEL 3 KILLED ME!"

Another time me and my brother got 3xAP overtime.

Playstation sig
Message 1 of 26 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Funniest moments in the Beta

Oct 26, 2012

Beating 3 Kratos' with PaRappa and leaving them all with negative scores at the end. That's what they get for not learning how to play the game.  I did something similar with Sweet Tooth, but one guy didn't go negative.

Message 2 of 26 (243 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Everytime I cause a Kratos player with a mic to rage because I avoided their level 3.
Message 3 of 26 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 26, 2012

A guy hit the 3 of us with one hit and we all fell in perfect uniformity to the ground. It was funny.

Message 4 of 26 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Someone was playing as Kratos and trash talking after he landed a Level 3, I was Radec and managed to bring it to overtime, he continued to trash talk and accused me of spamming the sniper, which I used around three times Smiley Very Happy Then with like ten seconds left I got my Level two and took out all three players to win it. The guy went deafly silent, wish I had a Vita just to unleash the devastating "Where are your Gods now!" Perfect game Smiley Very Happy
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 5 of 26 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Me and Gorgeous_Black playing against two people with mics.  Before the match started they said " Say hello to youtube, I hope you guys know me and my buddy havent lost a single match yet."  So my response was "Challenge excepted."  Me and Gorgeous won the match no problem.  It was funny that they thought they were going to win that one easily. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 6 of 26 (183 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I stopped a Kratos from doing his Lvl 3 massacre with Sweet Tooth. I simply grabbed him, and he lost a lot of AP. After that, he fell into the spikes (We were playing in metropolis) and loose even more AP. In the end, he couldn't regain to have a Lvl 3 again.

Another time, I evaded EVERY-SINGLE-ATTACK from Lvl 3 Kratos doing Mid-air evades and running away with Sweet Tooth. He didn't have a Mic, but I could imagine the swearings and other things towards me Smiley Tongue.

Message 7 of 26 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 26, 2012
My greatest was a 2v2 with a friend who hadn't played much. We ran into a Radec and a Kratos (We were Radec and FP). The enemy Radec started talking TONS of smack before the match even started that his Radec was so much better than mine. It was consistent all throughout the match (except when he was raging). When we hit the scoreboard, I had won with 6 kills, 0 deaths. He only had 2 kills and 4 deaths. GGs.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 8 of 26 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Something that happened that was funny for me (probably not for the people I was playing against Smiley LOL) was a match I had yesterday.  As Sly I almost always stick to his level 1 supers but yesterday I wanted to try my luck on his level 3 for one match so I spent the whole three minutes building up my meter (I wasn't doing too well on the AP building during the match) and ended up getting my Lvl 3 with 2 seconds left, used it with 1 second left, and got six kills with it.  I ended up winning the match with 6 kills, and 1 death for a score of 11 points.  So in the last 1 second of the match I increased my score by 12 points and went from last place to first.  Haha, suckers!

Message 9 of 26 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 26, 2012
LOL .... I don't think that video littlejcr mentioned got posted ...... but the funniest thing that happened to me was when I was facing another fat princess and we both used our level 2s at the same time and ran at each other ... I immediately yelled on my mic "DOUBLE CHICKEN!!!!" And everyone started cracking up on their mics.
Message 10 of 26 (144 Views)
0 Likes