Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Funniest moments in the Beta

Oct 26, 2012
Playing 2 vs 2 with a friend. I was Fat Princess, he was Parappa, we faced off against two Kratos. The match starts, my friend gets thrown around on both sides by both Kratos' using their chain combos - his reaction was hilarious. He was up in the air for a good few seconds, and all I hear on the mic from the two Kratos players is laughter. Ill admit, I didn't try and stop them - was too busy laughing my a** off.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I have many but here is one. I was Fat Princess and joined a match with two other Fat Princesses and Kratos. The Kratos had a mic and was talking about how it would be an easy win, and he came in last with me in first. He seemed really scared of chickens afterwards, and we didn't even let him get a single kill!
Message 22 of 26 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 26, 2012
its not so funny but i laughed so hard
we started a match with my firend than a strange thing happened my friend attacks doesnt worked lol he tried a lot attack not hing happened also the oppoments couldnt attack my friend lol i played 2 vs 1 to them . when i dead at the moment of respawn time they 3 of them tauntted Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Oh ya once I was playing a match and one of the players was a Sly side triangle spammer and he ended up getting a level 3, he only got 2 kills because after he killed two people everyone dissapered until the super was over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Making people rage quit.

Message 25 of 26 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
53 posts

Oct 26, 2012

One of the funniest moments I have encountered in the beta is when I was playing with Parappa and there were 2 Sweet Tooths and a Radec. The radec immediately went to the corner and started to sniper spam. About 10 seconds into the sniper spam the two Sweet Tooths and I were all teaming up on the Radec for like 30 seconds. Taught him a lesson lol

Message 26 of 26 (38 Views)
0 Likes