Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Full gameplay analysis of Jak + Daxter, Big Daddy!

Oct 19, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
when did i say only two guns? i do have favorite guns from Jak, but i dont recall mentioning only disliking aiming with certain guns..

Nvm anyway cant wait for the full game! Just got the beta today. Its great.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 19, 2012
It really is. im soo hyped for 20 characters.. hell just to be able to make progress that saves.
Message 32 of 34 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
It really is. im soo hyped for 20 characters.. hell just to be able to make progress that saves.

yep. Paid it off 2weeks ago!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 33 of 34 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I've had the opportunity to play as BD and while I may not be the largest fan of the series (Hell, I haven't even played 2 yet), BD felt right and made sense to me as a player and from a design standpoint.

Slow though he may be, he's really effective and rundown and pressuring opponents. His square attacks serve their purpose, the triangle attacks are the real meat, and though Delta may be the only one to ever use plasmids, the plasmids still fit him as a character and are actually really **bleep** useful. I found myself double jumping, using his down and circle (winter blast) and dropping ice on my clustered opponents then mashing down triangle on the way down and going straight into the drill ground pound. His charge covers a wide area and beats a lot of attacks out and his supers were actually pretty cool to me. I actually prefer his level 3 over what you suggested because it's interesting to watch your opponents struggle against their inevitable fate.

Besides, the guys behind bioshock not only had to sign off on this, but they probably had input. As another user said, if they like it, so do I. But I see your point. If Wander were butchered I'd be devastated.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 34 of 34 (100 Views)
0 Likes