Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Re: Full PlayStation All-Stars Roster comment is a LIE! (Debunked) Spread the word

Oct 1, 2012
I think they will have a ton of DLC :smileysurprised:
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Re: Full PlayStation All-Stars Roster comment is a LIE! (Debunked) Spread the word

Oct 2, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Omars statments alone and this statement have revealed more than 20 characters.

I just don't get how anyone can believe that there's really only 20 characters when at the end of this video Omar pretty much flat out states that there will be more coming.  He says, "Right now we're just talking about the 20 characters we've announced so far.  So stay tuned for what we have coming up."

Yea and that was their latest character reveal. They didnt say anything like "Well here it is...." or something like that. Omar also said nariko is my fav....currently my favorite character in the game."

Theres tons of other stuff too.

Which means absolutely nothing since we know there are DLC characters. "Right now we are talking about the 20 characters we've announced so far... Later we will talk about the ones that will be DLC."

Nothing he said confirms or even proves there will be more than 20 characters on the disc at launch. All it confirms is that there will be more characters, at some point, which we already know cause they confirmed DLC characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Subtenko is the author of that damage control article on PSASBR Arena, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Someone's gotta step in and tell all these folks that havent kept up with the game whats what. All of us who have were nice enough to post about it, but if people dont want to take our word for it until SuperBot shows more than 20 then so be it.

The nicer part of the community is just trying to help out so your welcome everyone :smileyhappy:
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Oct 2, 2012
After new characters are shown I only expect the nay sayers to promise me that

1. They will stop taking things out of context

2. To start thinking for themselves. Less people are starting to do that in society and its really sad to witness..

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (56 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Why should we promise you anything when you know nothing as fact? After new characters are shown? What if they don't show any new characters and there are NONE except for DLC? What will you promise then? To stop acting like you know everything?
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

The thiing is SuperBot has been giving out all sorts of info on interviews and videos. Not my fault people havent kept up with it.

In fact there are actually 21 playable characters right now as you can play as clank. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (28 Views)
0 Likes