Feb 16 2013
By: TheUnemployedGuy First Son 3 posts

Frustration online

3 replies 92 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Hey community,

I have the worst experiences playing this game online.  I mean that quite literally from a technical stand-point: I feel like I get dropped in nearly 45% of my matches.  Often, if playing with a friend in ranked 2v2, to the detriment of a ranking.  Some matches I'll play smoothly, no lag, no drops, a great time.  And some days I may not drop once at all, instead, my friend will.

Most often I'll be kicked immediately before the start of the match leaving my poor friend to struggle.  Now, I've read a thread about this and one community member mentioned that we should all just play offline.  That seems a little idealistic, however, I do have an amazing time playing this game with a group of 4 buddies.  But what about my other friends?  What about when I'm solo and want to play online?

So, besides that idealistic answer, anyone else have a viable solution?  I may not be on the fastest of internet services but I don't suffer from this in any other game (starhawk, bioshock2, uncharted's, CoD, etc.).  Solutions?  Suggestions? Is it a server side issue with the game's servers?

Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: Frustration online

Feb 16, 2013
You can play against each other in a 4 player party in versus.
Open the versus lobby and press R2 (maybe its L2, I dunno) and there will be the option to invite friends. You can customise the condition, choose the stage. It's like an online party game.
Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Oh wait ignore that post I misread. It might be RQ hosts try quick match. If the problem persists go on the support forums for bad psn connection.
Message 3 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Go troll online like I do

A. Choose nariko and spam up square in air non stop

B. Choose Toro and troll and stay out the fight until your the last alive (act serious when it's you and the other person left)

C. Choose sackboy act like your sackboy and cant fight for nothing and just want to play then just kill confirm

D. Choose sly and keep taunting as your invisible

E. Choose evil cole and spam his grenades

F. Choose raiden and kill everyone but the weakest person and torture him and don't kill him, just torture until he quits.

G. Use FP like you would use troll sackboy

Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes