Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: From 15+ moves made and we use 2 or 3.

Oct 28, 2012
No, just you and others, I actually use all of a character's attacks if I get the chance.
Message 11 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
Dont expect people to use the full moveset. Thats a lot of moves and combos to remember, plus, a lot of us don't like everyones full moveset. Ex: In my opinion, most of Sweet Tooths circle attacks are useless...

Only about half of Sweet Tooth's moveset has any practical use, unfortunately...

Message 12 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 28, 2012
sweet tooth mines are useless? wut

Message 13 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Circle is more for tactical stuff.

Like, sweet tooth. You can lay a mine down and couner a move.

Parappa's circle is good for bringing an opponent to you and stunning them with punches!

Message 14 of 21 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 28, 2012

that what this game is, every move, but 2 or 3, are useless

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 21 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Oct 28, 2012
I like using a lot of the moves because they can be used in combos in a variety of ways like radec circle up lightning shot goes great with his triangle up angle shotgun
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 16 of 21 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 28, 2012
The only thing I don't use on kratos is the helios head. Completely and utterly useless, and the diagonal cestus is pretty useless most of the time.

But I do notice this...especially characters that don't have huge combo strings, they just push the same few buttons over and over.
Message 17 of 21 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

I use parappa in the beta and let me tell you his O moves are very effective. in fact you can get his max AP gain when you start off with a forward circle. also his neutral circle is a grapple similar to kratos's forward square but this one you can actually combo off it (unless im wrong and you could combo off of kratos's f.square). the least button i see myself using is triangle (skateboard). idk i just dont find them that good except maybe for his air f.triangle. 

Message 18 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

I am starting ti think why the circle attacks were made when nobody uses them. I recently watched the clockwork vs Nariko videos and it looks like they were using the same 4-5 moves all over again. ( when Omar Kendall  got his lvl 3 with that HUGE combo i knew i had no chance fighting him) Maybe we are just noobs (everybody on the beta) and we only use somes. I'm going to be hones with all the characters and what moves i always used.

Kratos: chain grab, triangle left or right (also in mid air), hammer, triangle up (mid air),  square up (mid air). I never use square down, the wings or the helios head... never.

Sweet Tooth: sometiems the stop (square down) shotgun left or right and shotgun down and square left or right... everything else seems useless.

Radec: square left or right, triangle up, ofcourse the sniper, square down... everything else again seems useless.

I just want to know when we all get better at combos that those moves are going to be use because right now they seem pretty bad. I tried to do combos but it's pretty hard since everyone wants to grapple, sniped or shotgun you so maybe when the game comes i will practice with AI on easy. Kratos is getting tweaked, doesn't say if it's nerf or buff but oh well. Guess Sly stealth going to stay when lvl 3 happen but oh well, hoping i don't vs them in online.

Revenger-cm wrote:

I am starting ti think why the circle attacks were made when nobody uses them. I recently watched the clockwork vs Nariko videos and it looks like they were using the same 4-5 moves all over again. ( when Omar Kendall  got his lvl 3 with that HUGE combo i knew i had no chance fighting him) Maybe we are just noobs (everybody on the beta) and we only use somes. I'm going to be hones with all the characters and what moves i always used.

Kratos: chain grab, triangle left or right (also in mid air), hammer, triangle up (mid air),  square up (mid air). I never use square down, the wings or the helios head... never.

Sweet Tooth: sometiems the stop (square down) shotgun left or right and shotgun down and square left or right... everything else seems useless.

Radec: square left or right, triangle up, ofcourse the sniper, square down... everything else again seems useless.

I just want to know when we all get better at combos that those moves are going to be use because right now they seem pretty bad. I tried to do combos but it's pretty hard since everyone wants to grapple, sniped or shotgun you so maybe when the game comes i will practice with AI on easy. Kratos is getting tweaked, doesn't say if it's nerf or buff but oh well. Guess Sly stealth going to stay when lvl 3 happen but oh well, hoping i don't vs them in online.

thats what happens when you map all the buttons to do a move i think SSB had a perfect fomula one special button that did different things in different directions they should have done something like that maybe two special buttons, would make it alot easier to do a combo or even be able to punch more often rather then having to do a move to do something

Message 19 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 28, 2012
dude sweet tooth neutral square is boss it gains mad ap you should try it out
Message 20 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes