Dec 16 2012
By: redsoxdsp46 Wastelander 745 posts

Freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze

5 replies 211 views Edited Dec 16, 2012
This is the ONLY game that has made my ps3 freeze 4 times in less than an hour. I just don't get it. This game was supposed to come out in October, but they delayed it to "polish" it. If this is the "polished" version, then the version that was supposed to come out in October must have been a joke. This game is fun, but it's filled with bugs and glitches.

Anyway, is the game freezing a lot for anybody else? And what do I do to stop the freezing? I downloaded it from the PS store if that has anything to do with it.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 1 of 6 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: Freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze

Dec 16, 2012

The game only freezes for me sometimes when I"m connecting to an online match. It's rare, but it's still annoying as **bleep** when it happens. Other than that, everything seems fine.

Message 2 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Did you download it or buy a disc?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 3 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Dec 16, 2012

My game freezes whenever I try to go online, join someone's party, or someone joins my party. After less than a minute, the game will unfreeze.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 4 of 6 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 16, 2012

It could be the amount of memory your PS3 has left.  Have you downloaded lots of games (and random demos that you haven't played in six months)?

It could also the amount of RAM that PSASBR takes.  Which is usually due to how much memory you have left.

NOTE: I am saying "could" because I have yet to get the game.  But I know this from experience from LBP (if you've ever played an ima_taka or steve_big_guns level, you should know what I mean. Or not).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 5 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Dec 16, 2012

It says I have 26GB left on the system.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 6 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes