Highlighted
Wastelander
841 posts

Re: Franchises that I think should have a rep in allstars

Jan 23, 2013
/facepalm

I totally forgot how Heihachi actually speaks japanese (lol). But I never knew Spike was really popular in Japan. More characters for them wouldn't hurt though, as the PlayStation is huge there...
Message 11 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9919 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Parappa is pretty big in Japan too.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 12 of 25 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
/facepalm

I totally forgot how Heihachi actually speaks japanese (lol). But I never knew Spike was really popular in Japan. More characters for them wouldn't hurt though, as the PlayStation is huge there...

Japan has most of the Ape Escape games. (a good portion wasn't released here in the US) Oh i also forgot that Parappa was a japanese character. (He had a collab game with Ape Escape also)

http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img331.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/3/2/4/5/kuniwo920-img600x450-13359330199...

A few first party JRPG characters like Dart and Rudy Roughnight would be good.

Message 13 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Wild Arms: Longest running jrpg franchise for Sony popular in Japan.

Drak Cloud/Level 5: Level 5 made exclusive jrpg for sony over the years and the company started with Dark Cloud.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 14 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Wild Arms - Needs to happen.

Dark Cloud - Might happen at some point.

Legend of Dragoon - Will happen at some point. (most popular first party JRPG character)

Message 15 of 25 (75 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Persona should def have a rep! Yu Narukami would be so cool (and if we had to get Teddie than thats great as well haha) I think Dart is inevitable at this point, he is by far the most requested 1st party character right now, his game was awesome, his additions would fit perfectly into PSASBR`s combat, he was created by the current president of the friggin company! he fits all definitions of a ps allstar.
Message 16 of 25 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Persona should def have a rep! Yu Narukami would be so cool (and if we had to get Teddie than thats great as well haha) I think Dart is inevitable at this point, he is by far the most requested 1st party character right now, his game was awesome, his additions would fit perfectly into PSASBR`s combat, he was created by the current president of the friggin company! he fits all definitions of a ps allstar.

Kudos to you.

Message 17 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Tekn0tize wrote:
Mortal Kombat rep should be Scorpion or Sub-Zero.. definitely not Liu Kang.

The MK rep should be Raiden. It would be funny to hear people **bleep** about Raiden, and everyone would be like "which one?"

Message 18 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:
Mortal Kombat rep should be Scorpion or Sub-Zero.. definitely not Liu Kang.

The MK rep should be Raiden. It would be funny to hear people **bleep** about Raiden, and everyone would be like "which one?"

That would be great. lol

Message 19 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Tomba: 2 really good quality games on the PS1 overlooked but would be an awesome addition
Resistance: Nathan Hale or someone please 3 games plus 2 portable titles we have icons a stage but no character that should change IMO
Legend of Dragoon: Great Ps1 Rpg Dart would be a unique and amazing character to play as giving the game a fire elemental character and much Needed RPG rep
Mark of Kri: Rau Utu is beat em up main character of the ps2 series that had 2 games.. His Axe is an item in all-stars honestly you can't go wrong with a warrior type of fighter he would be another great additon
Sorcery: Finn and Erline would be nice additions as well having a projectile and Magic based character is something missing in All-stars that Finn would easily fix. with all the gun characters it would be refreshing for playing as a character wielding a wand..
Kingdom Hearts: PS2 icon and exclusive Kingdom hearts brought Disney and Rpg fans together in one epic game. Sora needs to be in this game with his key blade and his vast number of games mostly on Sony would make for a great fit..
Shadow of Colossus: Wander would be another cool character to play as.. the game as such an experience it would be sad to leave a capable and unique hero like him.. Add a lot to allstars for that fan base..
Syphon Filter: Gabe Logan is like Sony Snake stealthy action guns, nightvison all things that is not really represented yet in his fasion and would be another unique character..

So many others but you get the idea lol
Message 20 of 25 (50 Views)