Jan 23 2013
By: BIGPOPPA21089 I Only Post Everything 876 posts

Franchises that I think should have a rep in allstars

24 replies 250 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

My personal desired franchises to join PSAS:

Persona- really good PS exclusive and still is an exclusive

Tomb Raider- Not exclusive anymore but is rebooting this march... and a new character gets revealed in macrh....

Siphon Filter- Kinda old so probably wont get much fan support or requests but it at one point was huge on PS

Dynasty Warriors- Personal nostalgia here, nothing more, but the character no matter who it was (lu bu please if anyone) will have a great move list

Oddworld- Same as siphon filter, but a better chance since strangers wrath is out on vita now

Final Fantasy- Was never part of my own collection nor would I care if it got forgotten, but it is an extremely popular franchise

Loco Roco- AMAZING GAME, only reason I put it here, the blob guy would have the lamest move list ever lol

Mortal Kombat/ SF franchise - Probably will never be in the game, and are not exclusives, but hey Heihachi made it, so why not Ryu and Lui Kang / Shao Khan

and to list the characters that we all wanted from the start: Crash and Spyro (maybe not everyone but if you had a PS1 you bought CTR and Crash Bash, and if you didn't.... shame on YOU!)

What franchise/ character do you want in? No justification needed really but doesn't hurt

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 1 of 25 (250 Views)
Survivor
2456 posts

Re: Franchises that I think should have a rep in allstars

Jan 23, 2013
Gex, just cause I used to love playing that game and gex 3 on the ps1. Plus he'd be just an awesome character.
Message 2 of 25 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
Gex, just cause I used to love playing that game and gex 3 on the ps1. Plus he'd be just an awesome character.

Aw nice dude I forgot Gex. What a great game too.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 3 of 25 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 23, 2013
OMFG I forgot all about Logan XD
Syphon Filter was an awesome series until the PS2 era came and butchered the franchise. I also agree about Oddworld. It was very...different...but I know a lot of people that like Abe. I'm a fan of Stranger, personally.

Who i'd like in personally is Jen from Primal and Toan from Dark Cloud. Both would definitely fit right in with the cast and are first party exclusives. If not Toan then at least Jaster from Rogue Galaxy. Hell, i'd take any Level 5 rep.
Message 4 of 25 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Arc the Lad, mainly for Japanese appeal. It's a long-running franchise and was popular enough to get an anime made about it.

Wild Arms is another long-running RPG franchise that could use some attention. Again, this could net better sales in Japan.

Legend of Legaia also comes to mind. Frankly the 90's RPG boom hasn't been acknowledged at all so far.

And finally, every exclusive ever made by Level-5 (Jeanne d'Arc, Rogue Galaxy, White Knight Chronicles and especially Dark Cloud).

Getting Japanese support should be SuperBot's top-priority: it's the fastest way to get more Japanese publishers behind the game (Sega, NIS, Tecmo Koei, Atlus, maybe Squeenix).

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 5 of 25 (230 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Mortal Kombat rep should be Scorpion or Sub-Zero.. definitely not Liu Kang.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 25 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Kudos for putting Persona on your list. Smiley Very Happy

Also how about Legend of Dragoon? It's a beloved first party PS1 JRPG that has the most wanted first party JRPG character. Dart Feld.

Message 7 of 25 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
850 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I really want Leonard from White Knight Chronicles. I know the game wasn't that popular here in the U.S., but I heard that it was extremely popular in Japan. That'd help sells... Especially since the only real Japanese character as of now is Toro (With Kat coming on the way). I'm more of hoping for him in the base cast for a sequel, that way he'll be advertised alongside the lone Toro dude in the costume at that convention. XD

...And besides, who wouldn't love running around as the White Knight for his Level 3?
Message 8 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Definitely Gabriel Logan should make an appearance.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 9 of 25 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
I really want Leonard from White Knight Chronicles. I know the game wasn't that popular here in the U.S., but I heard that it was extremely popular in Japan. That'd help sells... Especially since the only real Japanese character as of now is Toro (With Kat coming on the way). I'm more of hoping for him in the base cast for a sequel, that way he'll be advertised alongside the lone Toro dude in the costume at that convention. XD

...And besides, who wouldn't love running around as the White Knight for his Level 3?

Toro's the only real japanese character? Spike and Heihachi would like a word. lol

Message 10 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes