Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012
What's the limit on your friends list? Playstation varsity challenge for me tomorrow! Can't wait :smileyhappy:.
Message 31 of 58 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2009
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012
Anyone can add me. I should have the game on release date plus I have a Vita.
Message 32 of 58 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Colton360 wrote:
Add me my fellow **bleep** :smileyvery-happy:
Quote edited for inappropriate language.

as soon as i get home im adding you


you've already added me screamking...

Play For Fun!
Message 33 of 58 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13362 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
What's the limit on your friends list? Playstation varsity challenge for me tomorrow! Can't wait :smileyhappy:.

100 friends I believe. 


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 34 of 58 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012
Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so.
Message 35 of 58 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Colton360 wrote:
Add me my fellow **bleep** :smileyvery-happy:
Quote edited for inappropriate language.

as soon as i get home im adding you


you've already added me screamking...


oh sorry, i was talking about colton.:smileyembarrassed:

 

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 36 of 58 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012

Everyone add me please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 37 of 58 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Add me Bob-Maul Please, If possible I would like to join your next Tournament (If you will have one:smileyhappy: )

 

Also Everyone should add me too :smileyhappy: I'm up for any challenges (I promise no cussing)

Message 38 of 58 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13362 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

Nov 13, 2012

Hamurio wrote:

Add me Bob-Maul Please, If possible I would like to join your next Tournament (If you will have one:smileyhappy: )


I will definitely have more than 1! I'll send you request now on my Vita!


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 39 of 58 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Forum Friends!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Colton360 wrote:
Add me my fellow **bleep** :smileyvery-happy:
Quote edited for inappropriate language.

as soon as i get home im adding you


you've already added me screamking...


oh sorry, i was talking about colton.:smileyembarrassed:

 


i know, just saying...

Play For Fun!
Message 40 of 58 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes