Wastelander
809 posts

Re: For those who would like an Oddworld representative...

Nov 14, 2012
I wouldn't those games were gay man.
Message 11 of 13 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Quote of stelmoslight: ''I know that Abe would be the first choice for everyone, but the truth is that he isn't exactly the most combat oriented character in the series''

I give you a free life changing tip for your lack of imagination... Watch Spongebob's:

Season 3, Episode 4: Idiot Box

episode and you can make a new thread on how awesome Abe would be for this game... Your welcome.. Smiley Wink

All I am saying is that Abe in his games isn't really known as a fighter.  He eventually gets the ability to "attack" in Munch's Oddysee, but up until then, he didn't get involved in fighting.  However, I do agknowledge that the same argument was made against Fat Princess and she turned out fine with her moveset, so I guess that maybe they could do Abe too.  I'm not being critical on those who want Abe in the game, I am just giving an alternate who would be a lot easier to make a moveset for.  As I posted before, the supers could include all of the main characters from Oddworld.  Hell, you could actually make the supers I thought of for abe instead of for Stranger. 

Message 12 of 13 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't those games were gay man.
I must ask for constructive criticism only, not mindless slander. 
Message 13 of 13 (43 Views)
0 Likes