Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: For those who aren't getting a Vita...

Nov 19, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

I love the vita, it is easily the best handheld on the market. And for you guys saying it has no games, it has a lot of good games, and more and more and more will be coming. Plus my PS+ subcription just got that much better Smiley Happy

Yeah! That's actually why I youtube'd "Golden Abyss Gameplay" haha!

Free full-fledged games. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 11 of 66 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Um, new consoles are suppose to cost more than handhelds.

Message 12 of 66 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Nov 19, 2012
No offence taken dude, I can totally see your point. It is a very powerful machine, I'll agree after having played Uncharted, AC3L, Gravity Rush, LBPV...

It's a FABULOUS system! It all depends on: How does the money translate to usefulness?

I play ALL the time at work, I've got a phone office job so you know, I like me some high-quality excitement on downtime. If I had a much stricter job with less downtime, I may have just stuck with my one-off mobile phone games.
Message 13 of 66 (71 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Nov 19, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

I love the vita, it is easily the best handheld on the market. And for you guys saying it has no games, it has a lot of good games, and more and more and more will be coming. Plus my PS+ subcription just got that much better Smiley Happy

i agree xD ive had a 3ds till launch, havent played that much, a few games ive enjoyed, but got the white vita on the 30th, i dont think ive gone a day without playing 2-3 hours on it. its amazing.

While I will agree that the memory sticks are pricey, I definately love this handheld. A very good choice, for me at least Smiley Happy

Fission Mailed
Message 14 of 66 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 19, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:

Right, man.

I still know that in a year I'll hate myself for this thing having cost me over 300$ with just one game

I got a brand new Vita, an 8 gig memory card, uncharted and plants vs zombies all for 250... lol this was months ago. 

Message 15 of 66 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

Um, new consoles are suppose to cost more than handhelds.

... They are...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 16 of 66 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Nov 19, 2012

@Thirty yeah we just posted at the same time lol...great minds think alike....and originally the 3ds was the same price but dropped because of the vita

meme3485470395
Message 17 of 66 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I bought mine a month after launch. 249.99 for the device plus 49.99 for Uncharted plus 19.99 for a starter kit that included a pouch and a 4gb card.

It ended up at around 350 bucks man
Message 18 of 66 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 19, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

i agree xD ive had a 3ds till launch, havent played that much, a few games ive enjoyed, but got the white vita on the 30th, i dont think ive gone a day without playing 2-3 hours on it. its amazing.

While I will agree that the memory sticks are pricey, I definately love this handheld. A very good choice, for me at least Smiley Happy

i got ragnarok, the white assassins creed vita, and silent hill for about $300 lol, not that bad Smiley Very Happy and i already had sound shapes, and a bunch of free games tomorrow, used memory cards arent much at gamestop, got a 8 gb for $20, though still expensive, its not AS bad, and they work fine.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 19 of 66 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

@Thirty yeah we just posted at the same time lol...great minds think alike....and originally the 3ds was the same price but dropped because of the vita

Haha we sure are awesome, haha!

And yeah, the the 3DS would have never gotten that price cut if it weren't for the Vita.

You know...? I don't know why people claim it's "Too Expensive", it's really not.

Like I said:

1 week working at McDonalds = enough to by this system, and possibly more things.

Message 20 of 66 (57 Views)