Sackboy
563 posts

Re: For those wanting to grab a Vita for this game...

Aug 16, 2012
When ps3 does a bundle the
Ps3 doesnt fet cheapwr
Message 31 of 40 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

NoirPixel wrote:
When ps3 does a bundle the
Ps3 doesnt fet cheapwr

But the price on a PS3 bundle is usually higher than the price of a regular PS3 (or at least the 160 GB version).

I'm not necessarily complaining, and in no way is the Vita bundle a bad deal. But I don't think the Vita bundle pricing makes sense at the moment.

Message 32 of 40 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I'm grabbing one as soon as I get PSASBR.  Obviously the black one...  Why?  Because here at Playstation we try to get people to do big things.  Big things such as not being a racist to the many black systems and merchandise we sell.  I mean, just look at it.  It makes it look way more badass then those silly white models.  No stains are gonna show up on this thing, but if it's white that **bleep** will stick forever.  If you're reading this completely random thing that I typed up in Kevin Butler's voice, then you must be a true Playstation fan.  lol.

But in all seriousness, I'm getting the black one just cause it looks better to me.

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 33 of 40 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Aug 16, 2012

You are a complete **bleep** if you buy the Playstation Vita for this game. This game will be fun... but it's a game you play on the big screen sitting next to your college buddies or your annoying sister to play... not a game you play at the starbucks alone......when you should be talking to the girls that are probably giving you looks like "Wow...he probably is one of those retarded best buy employees"

Message 34 of 40 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Aug 16, 2012

^^^^

Photobucket
Message 35 of 40 (58 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

You are a complete **bleep** if you buy the Playstation Vita for this game. This game will be fun... but it's a game you play on the big screen sitting next to your college buddies or your annoying sister to play... not a game you play at the starbucks alone......when you should be talking to the girls that are probably giving you looks like "Wow...he probably is one of those retarded best buy employees"

Seriously, Nick? Really? My respect for dropped even lower, and it wasn't even much to begin with.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 36 of 40 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

What if I wanna play it outside of my house or a place without a Playstation?  What if I'm out of town for a while?  What if I get bored while someone's driving me around?  What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of playing with a couple friends locally?  What if I told you that chicks dig the sexy Vita?  I wouldn't because they don't give a **bleep**.  Same with people that are connected to their phones.  Always looking at Facebook and texting and yet, many phones are like a Vita.  You don't see people always giving you looks if you're zoned into your phone.  BTW this wasn't meant to be rude... just funny.  

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 37 of 40 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 16, 2012
The Vita will be cheaper before you know it, the PSP Go isn't even that old, it's now like $200, if there's bundles coming out for the Vita, I imagine there will be a pricedrop during shopping season, CHRISTMAS. The Vita is actually cheap for the price it takes to make it, but for the public, it's tough to decide to spend $250, plus a memory card that will range from $20 to $100. I don't get the concept of that though, PS3s are at it average $250, mine was $300 with 320GB, but at average, they have 160GB, and it's no extra cost, either we're getting jipped, or we're getting a good deal. Anyways I plan on getting the ACIII Bundle with White Vita, then get a 16GB for $45. If when buying a game device, ANY GAME DEVICE, it's always a great deal when less than $300. That's my advice
Message 38 of 40 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Same plan Harley... Thisd thing would sell crazy if it was 185....cheaper than 3ds xl....white is swag
Message 39 of 40 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 17, 2012
White is SWAG, haha. That's the only time I'll accept swag
Message 40 of 40 (26 Views)
0 Likes