Aug 16 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

For those wanting to grab a Vita for this game...

39 replies 281 views Edited Aug 16, 2012

1) Yes, there will be a PSASBR VITA WIFI MODEL bundle

2) Are you gonna grab the white or black Vita? Why?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 40 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: For those wanting to grab a Vita for this game...

Aug 16, 2012

I really hope this game pushes the Vita off the shelves... I feel like the only person on earth that owns one. Im glad I have it too, Croos Buy for Sly 4 and PSASBR made my day at gamescom. Cant wait. (KZ mercanary looked pretty sweet too.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 2 of 40 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Hey Angel, let's join forces!

Seriously though, I think Vita(e? Vitas?) will fly off the shelves come fall. ACIII, Battle Royale, Declassified, plus some downloadalbe aces down their sleeves for sure. Till then, MK and Burning Skies more than fill the gap until then.
Message 3 of 40 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

I really hope this game pushes the Vita off the shelves... I feel like the only person on earth that owns one. Im glad I have it too, Croos Buy for Sly 4 and PSASBR made my day at gamescom. Cant wait. (KZ mercanary looked pretty sweet too.)

I've got one too! Obviously, the black one. The playstation button is a bit... weird...

But I love my Vita! I'm not paying for a new white one, that'd be stupid... just buying one for a colour change.

And yeah! :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 40 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Aug 16, 2012

unbreakable13 wrote:
Hey Angel, let's join forces!

Seriously though, I think Vita(e? Vitas?) will fly off the shelves come fall. ACIII, Battle Royale, Declassified, plus some downloadalbe aces down their sleeves for sure. Till then, MK and Burning Skies more than fill the gap until then.

Tearaway... Dont forget Tearaway... now THAT game looked great. I agree with everything you said, except for Declassified... It looks like a PS1 game in the graphics department and its only 4v4 online... seems pretty lackluster.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 5 of 40 (248 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Still waiting for my ACIII Liberation bundle....gotta wait another couple months :smileysad: Oh well, with all the games announced and PSAS, Vita sales should go WAY up. I mean, everyone I know who has one loves it and its gotten some top noth reviews! I wish it would sell more and it's not like the price is all that high!! For what you are getting, it is definitely worth it. I can't wait to play ACIII: Liberation, LBP Vita, PSAS, and even the new Need for Speed Vita looks amazing! Plus I would also be getting Sound Shapes, as that looks pretty cool!!

Message 6 of 40 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Aug 16, 2012

VITA OWNERS UNITE!!!

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 7 of 40 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

I hope the Vita sales go up. But lets face it, the price tag is whats keeping everyone away.

Edit: And AT&T...

Message 8 of 40 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 16, 2012
4vs4 was a major disappointment, but should they include Zombies, I'll forget about it. I'm not playing Call of Duty for the competitive parts anymore anyway, just playing them a bit for the experience and off for the rest of the package.

I think Tearaway isn't coming out in fall, right?
Message 9 of 40 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Aug 16, 2012

unbreakable13 wrote:
4vs4 was a major disappointment, but should they include Zombies, I'll forget about it. I'm not playing Call of Duty for the competitive parts anymore anyway, just playing them a bit for the experience and off for the rest of the package.

I think Tearaway isn't coming out in fall, right?
Tearaway isnt coming for a while. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Message 10 of 40 (223 Views)
0 Likes