Aug 03 2012
By: KingDustero Survivor 2858 posts

For those still waiting for the beta.

10 replies 140 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

I suggest you guys download the new Transformers: Fall of Cybertron demo.  IMO it is pretty **bleep** good and am enjoying the MP a lot.  Honestly can't wait for it to launch now.  So if you enjoy TPSs or Transformers then you should for sure download it.

Also Darksiders 2 comes out in twelve days.  It looks really good too IMO and should be a must have.  If you have the extra cash then you should pick it up.  Plus there's Borderlands 2 in mid September.  I know a lot of you are waiting for a beta code.  However you can't forget about all the other great games coming out soon.  They can easily help the time pass for the PS+/public beta and up until launch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Re: For those still waiting for the beta.

Aug 3, 2012
Why is your text orange? It's not easy on the eyes mate.
Message 2 of 11 (131 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I've been playing PSP games. When Spike and Sir Dan were confirmed, I went ahead and grabbed Ape Escape and Medievil on PSP. Sir Dan is really likeable, and Spike is sort of just a generic boy protagonist but he's pretty cool too. 

I've been playing LBP2 on PS3. Doesn't get old.

Message 3 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Aug 3, 2012
You sir, are a good man.
I honestly want to play Transformers and now (since I'm waiting for the beta) its a must buy for me.
Anyway I like your sig.

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 4 of 11 (122 Views)
Survivor
2858 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

I've been playing PSP games. When Spike and Sir Dan were confirmed, I went ahead and grabbed Ape Escape and Medievil on PSP. Sir Dan is really likeable, and Spike is sort of just a generic boy protagonist but he's pretty cool too. 

I've been playing LBP2 on PS3. Doesn't get old.

There's that too.  There's past games to get too to help understand some of the characters who are in/may be in.  I'm just saying that All Stars is great and all, but it isn't the only game out there.

Also sorry at the guy about orange text, but it looks fine on my screen and I have eye problems.

@ above

Thanks!  I appreciate your kind words.   Transformers is just straight up awesome!  The demo has hyped me up so much and am dieing to play the full game now.

Message 5 of 11 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 3, 2012

i´m gonna sleep and maybe try it tommorow 3:05 AM Here

Message 6 of 11 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 3, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:

I think, he thinks it goes with his signature.
? :\

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 7 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I'll be playing Darksiders 2 come August 14th. As much as I really want to play the beta, once I get DS2 in my hands I'll be completely distracted.

Message 8 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

ReVeR_364 wrote:

RealVision116 wrote:

I think, he thinks it goes with his signature.
? :\

Naw.  I used it before I made the sig.  I just like the look of it and like having it stand out from the rest.  Very few have complained about it so I'm guessing it just has to do with his monitor, sorry.

Nak_Assassin wrote:

I'll be playing Darksiders 2 come August 14th. As much as I really want to play the beta, once I get DS2 in my hands I'll be completely distracted.

Yep same here, going to be so busy once that comes out.  Going for platinum in it.  

Message 9 of 11 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Ah, no need to be sorry my good man. Originality is what we need. That's what makes the big money baby. That's what gets you the ladies. That's what gets you the fame. That's what gets you this game. That's what gets you awards man. Keep it up
Message 10 of 11 (55 Views)
0 Likes