It shouldn't matter, I mean I do play as Sly 80% of the time because well as you can see from my username I'm a huge fan of Sly, but this game is also a game that lets you experiment with different characters and even though I've played every game each character represents in this game if you haven't it is also a good thing that introduces them to you.
My Mains: Sly Cooper & Sackboy
My Subs: Ratchet & Clank, Sir Daniel, & Parappa
I was worried the weapon swapping might make him confusing, but looking at his move list it couldn't be simpler, base triangle is usually a grenade, and the other three triangles are just different directions for the equipped gun. Go shot gun on dojo and rocket on invasion, bam! Fearless is great for him too, go shotty at the start, and when the stage gets to the bigger part go rocket. Now that I'm typing this he sounds even more fun!
Yes, we must buy the game the character is from in order to play them. I hope this was a joke thread. Ehhh probably is I (will) use literally, 16/22 in the roster but
- I know GoW have seen walkthroughs and stuffs, but don't buy the games due to me not really wanting to.
- I never even heard of PaRappa before this game (shame on me, I know)
- I heard of FP before this game, but don't own her games
- I LOVE Heavenly Sword, and learned of its awesomeness years after it was released. I don't own it though, yet
- I like DmC and find the series as a whole, great, but do not own the games due to personal reasons
- I own and have played the **bleep** out of both infamous (this series was actually why I wanted to buy a PS3). Its in my top 5.
- I own the older Tekken games from when I was younger and am thinking of buying Tag Team 2.
- I has LBP2 SE and luvs it.
- I bought Killzone Trilogy just because of Colonel Mael Radec. I likes KZ
- I HATE Ratchet and Clank these days, but find the older games good. I don't own any Ratchet games though
- I own the Jak HD Collection and absolutely think its one of the best collections evar.
- I has all 3 Uncharted games and love the series (its what got me active on the forums).
- I have all 3 Sly games for the PS2 and am buying Thieves in TIme on launch for sure!!!!!
- I am buying MGRR on release as well
- I bought Starhawk day 1, played it for like a month, haven't touched it since...
- I don't own a Vita but have watched GR walkthroughs and played the demo, so I luv Kat too.
There's now over 20 different characters. Must I have played each other their games in order to use them??
I've never played Gravity Rush. But Starhawk is awesome. I'm getting all of the dlcs no matter what!
I couldn't care less about Starhawk, but I'm going to test him for sure. Do I think there could've been better choices for first DLC? Hell yeah. Do I complain about him being here, nope. Because I'll try him out. He looks decent.