Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: For all you xbox peeps

Nov 10, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

people when comes to exclusives its Nintendo>PS3>Xbox nintendo has by far the biggest list of exclusive games ever

quantity not quality, pets and wii cook and crap like that

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 10, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

people when comes to exclusives its Nintendo>PS3>Xbox nintendo has by far the biggest list of exclusive games ever

also when is the last new thing nintendo has made?.....................

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 10, 2012
We haven't seen F-Zero since the GBA and the GBA games came unoticed by most and for the past few years they've been rehashing New Super Mario Bros. giving it slight changes and making them easier and easier every game.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 10, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
We haven't seen F-Zero since the GBA and the GBA games came unoticed by most and for the past few years they've been rehashing New Super Mario Bros. giving it slight changes and making them easier and easier every game.

Lol like if Nintendo's exclusives are only New Mario Bros.... It's too **bleep** clear that you all don't have any Nintendo console.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

well when I see this I DID NOT SAY THIS

I not here to say which console is better but the games produced on 360 are definitely outclassing the games produced on PS3

not to mention i hate the PS3 controller in comparison to 360...

I have a PS3 and a 360 so let me tell you things look a lot prettier on the PS3 but the quality of the games are overshadowed by the ones on 360

1)Lost Planet

2)Gears of war Trology

3)Halo Trilogy + Reach

4)Ghost Recon and quite a few more PS3 has awesome RPG games but that is that

gave PS3 to my lil bro

I get a little **bleep**

Ironically that how us Ps3 users feel about the 360 and its big a** controller..lol...360 does have tons of exclusives of its own that are great(You also forgot to add Fable & Aan wake to that list), Sony has more creative and unique games and invests in unknown devs just as they did with the recently released unfinished swan.Also added to the creative game list would be games like Little big planet,Loco Roco,Gravity Rush, and much much more.If find that both sony & nintendo share some similarities when it comes to being innovative.Nintendo creats the Wii-u, Sony creates Ps move,Nintendo creates 3ds,Sony creates Ps vita,Nintendo then creates Wii-U which does basically most of what the vita can do but out of the box.The difference has been that Nintendo has always been a bit slow when adding features that other systems have had for years like legit online gameplay & hd graphics...Xbox also really just phocuses on a few things at a time and has yet to release a competing handheld....

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I didn't say it was only that, I just said they keep rehashing the **bleep** game, I have Skyward Sword, I love Kirby Returns to Dreamland, Kid Icarus Uprising is one of my favorite handheld games of all time next to F-Zero Climax and Sonic Advance, I love Nintendo I grew up with their consoles, I just don't agree with their current decisions.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 10, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I didn't say it was only that, I just said they keep rehashing the **bleep** game, I have Skyward Sword, I love Kirby Returns to Dreamland, Kid Icarus Uprising is one of my favorite handheld games of all time next to F-Zero Climax and Sonic Advance, I love Nintendo I grew up with their consoles, I just don't agree with their current decisions.

Oh no they're rehashing the same game over and over with a few differences?

Sony doesn't do that, right? 

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/images/racqf/jaquettes/2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Dont you dare...I've preordered that game lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 10, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Dont you dare...I've preordered that game lol.

Isn't it a more of the same too? Doesn't preclude the fact that it's good (I don't actually follow this game since I'm stuck at the fourth Ratchet for now). 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I've never played that game so I can't even give a proper arguement but if what you say is true then can you give another example? Like another Ratchet and Clank game that may have played the same? I'll be honest I don't know much about SOny's franchises I've only gotten a PS3 this year, in fact Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 and soon this game are the only games of 2012 I'll have for my PS3 unless you want to count some of the recent collections that came out, and I'm not favoring any specific company, not that I can since again I don't know much about Sony's IP's so I can't judge, I just don't like what Nintendo is currently doing, I'll still buy their games but I'm done with the Mario games, until they bring the difficulty back up and try something else I'm not getting another Mario game, honestly I think the best game Nintendo has produced in the span of 3 years was Kid Icarus Uprising.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (87 Views)
0 Likes