Sackboy
572 posts

Re: For all you xbox peeps

Nov 9, 2012

@hatemath113

Will you stop talking about that **bleep** freaking Crash? He's done for okay?!? He's just a stupid video game character!Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 42 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Well it's good to see people still remember Wacked, anyway I was a 360 owner for over 3 years and I'll be honest the only Xbox exclusive titles I owned were Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and the first Dead Rising lol, everything else I owned was multiplatform, but hey the 360 isn't totally lost in this, just give them a few years until the Indie games start getting more and more popular lol.

Message 12 of 42 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
A lot of there possible reps are too obsecure, it just doesn't warrant a Platform exclusive mash up in my opinion.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But no one thinks this triangle haired purple disembodied head from 1995 - 1995 isn't too obscure for the main villain of the PS brawler

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, If PSASBR can get away with only 20 characters, Xbox has at least that many to warrant a game.

Master Cheif

Marcus Fenix

Ryu Hayabusa (more Xbox than Playstation)

Super Throbbing Meat Cube

Banjo Kazooie

Joanna Dark

"Fable" Guy

Concor

Any KI Character

And I'm sure there's at least 10 more that I can't think of.

Message 13 of 42 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 9, 2012
The boss isn't selling the game though is it ? Plus, out of the 10 you've listed I only see 3, maybe 4 tops characters that really attract the main stream audience.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 42 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Banjo-Kazooie, Conker and Killer Instinct alone are better than PSABR's roster.

Message 15 of 42 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I would have to disagree with Ninja Gaiden being more Xbox than Playstation, well more than anything I think Ninja Gaiden is pretty much equel with all three first party consoles, there were 3 Ninja Gaiden games for the original Nintendo, the compilation came out on the Super Nintendo, then come the Dead or Alive games which were multiplatform most of the time, and yeah the modern Ninja Gaidens 1 and 2 were exclusive to Microsoft first but the Sigma ports for PS3 might as well be their superiors for all the good they do, then we got a port of Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii-U coming up so yeah I don't think Ryu Hayabusa should be limited to being more on anyone's side because his series has had quite a few games on their consoles before, also we have the fact that Ninja Gaiden started out in the arcades if you want that gto think about.
Message 16 of 42 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Well it's good to see people still remember Wacked, anyway I was a 360 owner for over 3 years and I'll be honest the only Xbox exclusive titles I owned were Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and the first Dead Rising lol, everything else I owned was multiplatform, but hey the 360 isn't totally lost in this, just give them a few years until the Indie games start getting more and more popular lol.

Totally just posted about a Whacked Sequel being one of my dream titles for vita a few hours ago.

Err...so...

Halo Guy

Gears Guy

Ryu (I guess?)

Conker is boss but it was a remake with new multiplayer. Not enough to warrent a spot.

Blinx the TIme sweeper

Phantasy Star rep maybe?

Darkwatch guy

DOA rep?

Eh, got tired of looking. There isn't much, coming from someone who just jumped on the PS3 train months ago.

Also why isn't Alucard in this game? Do it nao.

Message 17 of 42 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 10, 2012
So you got a PS3 very recently too ok well that proves it lol because the only Xbox exclusives I can think of are Master Chief, Marcus, Conker, Banjo, and a few of the characters from Wacked and Wacked is a really obscure game.
Message 18 of 42 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Was this pointless Fanboy thread needed? I THINK NOT

Message 19 of 42 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 10, 2012

people when comes to exclusives its Nintendo>PS3>Xbox nintendo has by far the biggest list of exclusive games ever

Message 20 of 42 (123 Views)
0 Likes