Oct 14 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1696 posts

For all those thinking secret chars.

[ Edited ]
12 replies 462 views Edited Oct 14, 2012

When the game releases and there aren't any

I'll throw the 1st Molotov through SB's office window

But seriously though, I've never seen a community in so much denial

It's already been confirmed 20 chars. & no unlockable playable characters(SB aren't doing anymore reveals)

and secret Characters would fall under one of those categories

There aren't any more loopholes left, unless SB flat out lied (which would be ill advised)

So, what is this shred of hope everyone is clinging to (Even the hacks confirmed 20)

It seems most ppl here would rather believe outside sources than the ppl who are actually making the game

(that is until said sources say it's 20 of course)

The amount of Desperation for scraps of evidence that might hint at the possible inclusion of more characters is down right laughable, especially when they're taking interview quotes out of context 

Seems like a lot of us have yet to find closure (acceptance is the only way)

though unfortunately the board is stuck in an infinite loop of the first two stages of grief (Denial & Anger)

We gotta let go people

If there are more than 20 on release, I'll upload a video of myself eating my shirt

(That's not gonna happen)

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 13 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: For all those thinking secret chars.

Oct 14, 2012

Well I believe that we'll have more than 20 but they won't be announced until release day so when we boot up the game and go to the character selection screen we'll see a few unexpected guests. Thats just me making logic out of both sides of the arguement though since I haven't seen anyone else with this idea.

Message 2 of 13 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Bu-but Paul Gale said Cloud, Snake, Crash, Ryu, Chun-Li, Ico, Wander, Dart and even Jesus Christ were considered for this game. Since he pointed to every-f**king character the only way he can be wrong is if there is nothing at all... Oh, I forgot he covered that option, too. So, he's right no matter what.

The denial is so funny...
Message 3 of 13 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Ok then arrow, Explain how Omar said await more character additions when Solid Snake was mentioned. Just wait and also Superbot have lied. They said there wouldn't be unlockables yet you have to unlock costumes and minions so yeah, They have lied already. Also explain how David Hayter has done voice work for this game.

Message 4 of 13 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 14, 2012

cooldudematt wrote:

Ok then arrow, Explain how Omar said await more character additions when Solid Snake was mentioned. Just wait and also Superbot have lied. They said there wouldn't be unlockables yet you have to unlock costumes and minions so yeah, They have lied already. Also explain how David Hayter has done voice work for this game.

did you see EVO interview? he was only talking about chars lol he said we went back and forth but we decided no "unlockable characters" one of the interviewers even said great i like all chars at start , saying the game will come out with 20 chars is not saying there wont be anymore geez SB already said there will be DLC and at NYCC clockwork confirmed we will like the DLC characters

Message 5 of 13 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
They never said no unlockables, they said no unlockable characters, so there goes your arguement. As for David Hayter doing voice work - DLC ? Part of Raidens story ? Writing ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 13 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Oct 14, 2012

cooldudematt wrote:

1. DLCs

2. he was reffering to unlockable characters, which he followed up by saying "all 20 characters will be available upon booting up the gaame"

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 7 of 13 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

We gotta let go people

If there are more than 20 on release, I'll upload a video of myself eating my shirt

(That's not gonna happen)

I'll hold you to that.

There are more than 20 characters in the game.

Message 8 of 13 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Should've worded it correctly OP, 20 playable characters on release*
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 9 of 13 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I have fuly come to realization of only 20 and I expect DLc for more characters in the future, which is what Omar was talking about.
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 10 of 13 (178 Views)
0 Likes