Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: For all Raiden haters.... Go try the MGSR Vegeance Demo :3

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
It was fun,can't wait for the release,want the Gray Fox outfit,hopefully a cheaper,anyways the BGM of the game is horrible in my opinion however gameplay makes up for it. Also it does seem his personality drastically change though,when they first revealed picture of it few years back I was hoping it would be what happened between MGG3 and 4

You mean 2 & 4. MGS3 preceeds all the others chronologically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 11 of 31 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Humans are weird like that.
Message 12 of 31 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I'm happy that there is SOME stealth. If it's going to bear the Metal Gear name, then it better have some sneaky-sneaky. And really: How many STEALTH ninja games do we have? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 13 of 31 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
It was fun,can't wait for the release,want the Gray Fox outfit,hopefully a cheaper,anyways the BGM of the game is horrible in my opinion however gameplay makes up for it. Also it does seem his personality drastically change though,when they first revealed picture of it few years back I was hoping it would be what happened between MGG3 and 4

Deja Vu,someone said that to me like last year hahaha. Well yeah,basically that,on the other hand I thought the Gray Fox was that 150$ one,but apparently not.

Everyone get your wallets out and prepare your money! PREORDER FROM GAMESTOP FOR GRAY FOX OUTFIT!!!

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 14 of 31 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 27, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Deja Vu,someone said that to me like last year hahaha. Well yeah,basically that,on the other hand I thought the Gray Fox was that 150$ one,but apparently not.

Everyone get your wallets out and prepare your money! PREORDER FROM GAMESTOP FOR GRAY FOX OUTFIT!!!

Well, I have a particular discount at a particular store... so Raiden won't be getting 60 bones from me. Smiley LOL

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 31 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Well, I have a particular discount at a particular store... so Raiden won't be getting 60 bones from me. Smiley LOL

Get a discount for me?

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 16 of 31 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 27, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Get a discount for me?

Sorry, I'd prefer to keep my job, what with the college semester just starting up. And buying two of the same items can be a bit... suspicious. Smiley Wink

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 17 of 31 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Get a discount for me?

Sorry, I'd prefer to keep my job, what with the college semester just starting up. And buying two of the same items can be a bit... suspicious. Smiley Wink

I believe this is what we call the "5 finger discount." lol

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 18 of 31 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Well, it is a STEALTH game, after all... Smiley LOL

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 19 of 31 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Well, it is a STEALTH game, after all... Smiley LOL

You don't cut up the employees and drain their electrical components, correct?

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 20 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes