35 replies 249 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

Cant wait! But i hope her sword/gun isnt gone. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6372 posts

Re: For Lightning Fans!

Dec 22, 2012

Hmm I don't know what this has to do with PSASBR, but oh well.

This seems more, I don't know, different than the other two. More Assasin Creed like, and I don't know if I will like that approach. Lightning's outfit seems... different, not complaining but I did like her goddess outfit. As for the battle system I am actually digging how that looks, although she is a warrior goddess why is she fighting fodder enemies, not the Behemoth those little niblets. I like the setting, but I know this is little of what is actually in the game. If this doesn't have the time bs as 13-2 had I can consider preordering this.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (196 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6372 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I'm surprised no input from Nocturnal.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 22, 2012
she has an ugly @ss armor
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (189 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Mmmkay. This game is... okay. As much as I love Lightning (And I mean that in the I wanna **bleep** her way and the as a character way) her adventures just need to end. Please Square Enix,  just work on FFVSXIII and KH3.... I would much prefer those games to be made. But as usual, I will be buying this for 2 reasons. Because its Square Enix, and because its FF.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 22, 2012
the armor is horribad but yay lightning
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Dec 22, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Mmmkay. This game is... okay. As much as I love Lightning (And I mean that in the I wanna **bleep** her way and the as a character way) her adventures just need to end. Please Square Enix,  just work on FFVSXIII and KH3.... I would much prefer those games to be made. But as usual, I will be buying this for 2 reasons. Because its Square Enix, and because its FF.

Ignorance at its finest. You do realize that different development teams are working on the different games right? Also, the development team that worked on Kingdom Hearts is the same one thats doing Final Fantasy VS XIII. And won't start Kingdom Hearts 3 until they finish VS XIII.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 22, 2012

There are LIGHTNING FANS!? *Jumps out of nearby window*

(Joking of course, she was one of the two characters I found likeable in XIII. If only the narrative was a little better and the game didn't throw a textbook at you after about an hour of play.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 22, 2012

link3249 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Ignorance at its finest. You do realize that different development teams are working on the different games right? Also, the development team that worked on Kingdom Hearts is the same one thats doing Final Fantasy VS XIII. And won't start Kingdom Hearts 3 until they finish VS XIII.

I do remember reading something like that. But anyway, I still am a bit mad about how Square releases a new FF game every year but can't release a main series KH game in years. Thats how things are I guess.  Thank you sir, for correcting my ignorant post :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 22, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

link3249 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I do remember reading something like that. But anyway, I still am a bit mad about how Square releases a new FF game every year but can't release a main series KH game in years. Thats how things are I guess.  Thank you sir, for correcting my ignorant post :smileyembarrassed: 

I'm just upset when people can't let things go. Why is it that when a game/film has a good, resolute ending, people still feel the need to beg for sequels? (See: Red Dead Redemption)

Did KH2 have a bad ending? No. Did any FF game before X? No.
Did inFamous 2 have a great ending and another intentionally not-so-great ending? Yes, the developers wanted to attach a positive message and put a fitting end to Cole's journey.

Too often in recent memory, people yearn for trilogies. Nolan didn't even want to make Dark Knight Rises until the studio pushed him into it. Gears of War 2 ends with humanity gaining a huge advantage over its opposition, but then in the sequel they're back to square one... because money.

"Never say goodbye." If you don’t say 'goodbye,' then you aren't really gone. You.. just aren't here right now." - Carolina (RvB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (116 Views)
0 Likes