Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: Spoelstra3 First Son 18 posts

Flower/SOTC stage?

8 replies 230 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

I'm gonna stick to my guns and say that the best stage ever would be Flower as the setting.  Fighting in the field and using the fallen (revived) electric towers to stand on.  The collossus can be in the background and can strike and the wind can also push players into electricity.  I just think this celebrates the artsy side of PS

Message 1 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Flower/SOTC stage?

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

No! flower and Journey was a much better combo. Shame on you for trying to ruin it!!!

(also Flower isn't a setting, it takes place all over the world (canyons, feilds,citys,factorys,etc))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 2 of 9 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Good idea,but i think a Journey scenario with Colossus in the background is better.

Message 3 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
NO!

ill post what i sent to SuperBot
(please ignore how suckily composed it is)
Level idea:
Flower and Journey
It would start with power lines and factories (like in Flower), and then the wind would blow the flowers around, eventually they would knock down all the structures (the structures would build onto the level/hurt who they land on), then a sandstorm would sweep by (blowing the players to the side, and once again changing the battlefield) and cover all of the buildings/plants. The main character from Journey would come closer from the far back of the level, and he would be trekking for a while (with sand blowing every now and then), eventually a flower will sprout out of the sand, then the wind will pick it up, as more flowers are emerging from the sand dunes, they would fly around growing grass where they fly. After some time the whole level would turn into grass hills, and the Journey character will be running around/dancing/being happy and stuff
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 4 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I agree, but I doubt that superbot would have two reps  from the same company in the same stage.  I'd prefer two stages one with each.  

Message 5 of 9 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Spoelstra3 wrote:

I agree, but I doubt that superbot would have two reps  from the same company in the same stage.  I'd prefer two stages one with each.  

San Francisco and Alden's Tower would like a word with you.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 6 of 9 (190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Im still sticking to my journey stage:

you start out in the desert lvl of journey and you see the traveler traveling in the backgroud interacting and stuff, using his launge, freeing creatures excetra. then in the background ull see one of those enimes from the game come and the traveler hides, the enime then passs by n hits any one its spot light sees. Then a gust of wind would happen and a flower would pass by interacting with more flowers till it becomes super flower and defeats the enime, then the whole background would become grass with flowers and the traveler would comeout of hiding and interact with the flower.

To stay on topic i think journey or uncharted would be a better with sotc since they are desert like

Message 7 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
quickfire's stage is also awesome.
*highfive*

Message 8 of 9 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
quickfire's stage is also awesome.
*highfive*

yours too

*double highfive*

Message 9 of 9 (140 Views)