Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: Fix your broken game SuperBot.

Jan 12, 2013

Strider_Doom wrote:

Yo Omni! Thanks for the feedback. Just like at the office, the best way to report bugs is to be as detailed as possible so that they can be reproduced. We'll keep working to make the game as enjoyable as possible!

Thanks for the confirmation that you guys are hearing us. I know it must be hard to read through rude complaints all the time (I am sure you guys get frustrated with games you love too and understand where some of us are coming from). Sometimes on my part anyway it is hard to not sound angry or condescending when making complaints or reports of bugs. Thanks for your tolerance. Very happy to hear that fixes are being worked on!

Message 11 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Most of these aren't 'bugs', nor are they SuperBot's issue, but your own internet connection's. Get a better router and stop blaming the company for your shawty products. (Sorry for the direct-ness. Just REALLY tired of people blaming SB for things that aren't ther faults.)

Your errors are posted in red, and I took the liberty of placing explanations.

Belts resetting, got reset from 160 Black Belt to 70 Green (not the first time this has happened) - Never happened here.

Characters Being invisible/invincible

Not being able to pick up items.

Supers not ending and lasting the whole match. - I have yet to see this one...

Sound cutting out.

Timer not stopping during level 3 Supers. - That's how it's supposed to be >.>

Supers not killing. - Your internet's connection. Not SuperBot's problem.

Sir Dans Level 3 Glitch - Elaborate? Haven't seen any glitch with this

Sir Dans Shield Glitch - Elaborate? Haven't seen any glitch with this

Raidens infinite

Drakes infinite

Slys Teleport and Counter Bug - Again. Have yet to see this one.

Jaks Blaster Bug - Have yet to see this one.

Characters randomly freezing.

Not being able to find a match. - Your internet connection's issue. Not SuperBot's.

Getting DC from a match. -  Your internet connection's issue. Not SuperBot's. (Could also be another player quitting while being host)

Glitching onto of the plane in Stoaways. - ... What? Never seen a glitch on this stage.

Character swap Bug.

Getting kicked out of a party after evey match and having to invite every time. - Again. Your internet connection

Not being able to accept invites to join a party. - Again. Your internet connection

Mics not working. - You're doing something wrong. The mics work fine.

The leaderboards glitching. - Haven't seen this one yet. They just don't update as frequently.

Characters floating during Big Daddies Super 3 and being unkillable. - Have yet to see this one...

Sackboy costume glitch - Never seen it. Fake until proven otherwise.

Background Panel Glitch - Never seen it. Fake until proven otherwise.

Having a PSN of a person you played replace your own. - That has NEVER happened. 

Belts being swapped glitch - Never seen it. Fake until proven otherwise.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 25 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Jan 12, 2013

No offense Thirty3Three but I think you should do some more research for the "elaborations". I am very surprised you have seen that many glitches. Do you really play this game a lot?

I do notice that the glitches are way more promenent on the Vita. I actually stopped playing the Vita version online after I noticed a big difference in glitches.

Message 13 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Never happened to you does not mean it never happened. You are only 1 person, maybe because you are lucky. I do agree with some of the stuff you said were just how the game works but some of the others just never ahppened to you does not mean it never happened to others.  btw i mean no harm, cuz you sound more like trying to be a hero here.

Message 14 of 25 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Indignation__ wrote:

No offense Thirty3Three but I think you should do some more research for the "elaborations". I am very surprised you have seen that many glitches. Do you really play this game a lot?

I do notice that the glitches are way more promenent on the Vita. I actually stopped playing the Vita version online after I noticed a big difference in glitches.

Yeah. I play on the Vita, and I (usually) play this game, Daily. For hours.

Are you in the USA? Or UK? Or another  area? It could be the game's problem (a regional thing...)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 15 of 25 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

ahhWoLF wrote:

Never happened to you does not mean it never happened. You are only 1 person, maybe because you are lucky. I do agree with some of the stuff you said were just how the game works but some of the others just never ahppened to you does not mean it never happened to others.  btw i mean no harm, cuz you sound more like trying to be a hero here.

Yeah. No I understand.

And sorry to everyone if I sound insulting. (5AM shift at work, manager is SO rude to us. - I've had just about enough of it, and I'm super cranky as you can probably tell)

I do think, though, that most of the "Your internet connection" things are spot-on.

Most of those glitches I haven't encountered. So either I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY  lucky; or it's an issue with your connection Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 25 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

ahhWoLF wrote:

Yeah. No I understand.

And sorry to everyone if I sound insulting. (5AM shift at work, manager is SO rude to us. - I've had just about enough of it, and I'm super cranky as you can probably tell)

I do think, though, that most of the "Your internet connection" things are spot-on.

Most of those glitches I haven't encountered. So either I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY  lucky; or it's an issue with your connection Smiley Tongue

Yea I do agree the ones you said about the connection is the issues are probably right.

Message 17 of 25 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 12, 2013

@Thirty3

Allow me to elaborate on the Sir Daniel Glitches

Sir Daniels Level 3 Glitch

{Theres a video where it shows you can reset the timer on Sir Daniels Lv3 by rolling right before you would die, which resets the timer}

Sir Daniel Shield Glitch, better known as the Empty Greenhand Glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_YyuGUjYvk

and you need to add this one as well

Sir Daniel LV2 Hurtbox Glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKq4Xi3DQo&list=UUcnbmHuVG80B31TD7v3-hHg&index=2

Message 18 of 25 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Ah! Thank you for that Star! I've been proven wrong Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

Indignation__ wrote:

Yeah. I play on the Vita, and I (usually) play this game, Daily. For hours.

Are you in the USA? Or UK? Or another  area? It could be the game's problem (a regional thing...)

I'm in Canada. I have excellent connection and when I choose friends to play vs we never have lag problems vs eachother.

Message 20 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes