Jan 11 2013
By: Omnisignificance First Son 5 posts

Fix your broken game SuperBot.

24 replies 642 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Watch this get deleted.

First of all I am just going to say I love this game with a passion but the amount of glitches is not acceptable, even more so is that some have been out since the beta and still left unchecked.

Belts resetting, got reset from 160 Black Belt to 70 Green (not the first time this has happened)

Characters Being invisible/invincible

Not being able to pick up items.

Supers not ending and lasting the whole match.

Sound cutting out.

Timer not stopping during level 3 Supers.

Supers not killing.

Sir Dans Level 3 Glitch

Sir Dans Shield Glitch

Raidens infinite

Drakes infinite

Slys Teleport and Counter Bug

Jaks Blaster Bug

Characters randomly freezing.

Not being able to find a match.

Getting DC from a match.

Glitching onto of the plane in Stoaways.

Character swap Bug.

Getting kicked out of a party after evey match and having to invite every time.

Not being able to accept invites to join a party.

Mics not working.

The leaderboards glitching.

Characters floating during Big Daddies Super 3 and being unkillable.

Sackboy costume glitch

Background Panel Glitch

Having a PSN of a person you played replace your own.

Belts being swapped glitch

Now I know I am forgetting a lot, how bad is that? There is so many glitches I can't remember them all.

Are people not payed to test these things? How do you miss all that? I don;t know who is the bigger mug me or the people paying their wages.

I can't wait for the new patch and all the problems that they will bring (like the last one) 

Message 1 of 25 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Fix your broken game SuperBot.

Jan 11, 2013

you forgot the rank up glitch.

Message 2 of 25 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 11, 2013

and the annoying toro hook glitch, which make you cant use the hook on the ground anymore also showing the hook floating outside and around toro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 3 of 25 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Honestly, I've only experience a small fraction of these issues, and some I'm not even sure exactly what you mean (sly's teleport and counter bug?).

But I've always been able to find a match, disconnects seem fairly infrequent, party invites always work, etc... 

Some of it seems maybe partially due to a poor internet connection, which means the game may need to be adjusted a bit to deal with slower and higher ping connections.

Check your internet speed with www.speedtest.net and www.pingtest.net if you're having problems with the game to rule out internet connectivity issues.

If your PS3 is on wireless, try connecting it directly to your modem or router. Wireless is prone to unstable or unreliable connections, especially for something like a game which needs continous and flawless communication with the internet. You won't notice these issues when browsing the web or streaming video, because these services are able to resend a request several times without you noticing. But if you lose a few packets of information in FFA, those few packets could be the information that say "this character is over here and started his level 1 super", and the game can't wait for your PS3 to get that message, so strange things will happen.

Message 4 of 25 (557 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Jan 11, 2013

There are so many more like the lvl3 activates and does nothing glitch while the lvl 3 music still plays.

Message 5 of 25 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Superbot Developer
46 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Yo Omni! Thanks for the feedback. Just like at the office, the best way to report bugs is to be as detailed as possible so that they can be reproduced. We'll keep working to make the game as enjoyable as possible!

Message 6 of 25 (501 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Jan 11, 2013
don't forget that bug where you can't trigger your level 3, it's seldom permanent but you usually waste a good 5-10 seconds trying to trigger it. And I usually trigger my level 3 right as someone pulls a super on me

also that dying glitch on Alden's tower in stock matches where if you get stuck off-screen you just die

I also hate the frozen glitch, you can only move after someone hits you
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 7 of 25 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Don't forget the bug where Fat Princess can't kill certain characters (or most?) when they're against the wall with her level 1. She will just stop her dash before she gets to the player even though they're in range.
Message 8 of 25 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Don't forget about the Belt Reset bug... In the December Season, I had my Belt reset from Red Belt to no Belt 3 times!!!

Plus, another thing is the severs and how fragile they are. There needs to be one of two things happen to fix this: Fix the horrible servers that SuperBot is using, or include Host Migration so if someone quits, we can still have our match going instead of all getting kicked out...
Message 9 of 25 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Thanks for the reply, I didn't think I would get one tbh.

Do you mind if I PM you the glitches in detail? No need to spread how they are done publicly.

Message 10 of 25 (370 Views)
0 Likes