NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 21 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Fix your broken game SuperBot.

Jan 17, 2013

i got the pre order digital version of the game and recently is crashin and freezin a lot, i cant play, the stage music goes off and then it freezes, i cannot do anything and i need to disconnect my ps3 from the power so i can use it again, i got it at full price, i love the game hopefully someone can help me right? i hope some admin read this message so i can get an answer thank you and later

Message 22 of 25 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Calm your **bleep**, OP. A patch is coming out soon (Superbot might even say when today), so it'll likely take care of plenty of the problems there are.
Message 23 of 25 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Strider_Doom wrote:

Hey Lex, You're like super awesome and stuff!

Gee Thanks Doom, Smiley Wink anway, while I'm here, here's some ideas when it comes to describing bugs:

1) Give your bug an explanatory title, much like the list in the OP, but also include afer that a brief summary of the issue.

2) Another handy bit of info is the issue frequency, this helps the devs know how long to sit and try reproducing the issue, we're all aware of how long this stuff can take, so we want to help manage their time as best we/they can. Most of these bugs are not 100% occuring issues.

3) An exact 1, 2, 3 list of steps to reproduce the issue can save a lot of time, even write it like your explaining the issue to a 5 year old, like seriously, step 1) Boot the game, etc. It's amazing how when something seems simple to you, it may not quite be clear or make sense to someone else, so don't be afraid to overexplain.

4) Lastly, with some bugs, it's not always clear what the result should be, someone may read your bug and think, "Ok, so what's the problem?" So saying what you'd exact the game to do under normal circumstances can help out issue fixing time as well.

These few things can go a long way in getting a bug fixed, so please guys, continue to enjoy the game, and happy bug hunting!

Message 24 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
550 posts

Jan 17, 2013
yesterday i played against a guy who turned invisible the whole match and when i thought i had won he appeared and killed me :-/ in a stock match

Message 25 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes