Jan 30 2013
By: sdprimetime33 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Fix Belt System Superbot

6 replies 113 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

There is no reason why anyone should lose 15 belt points for a single loss... You can do better.

Message 1 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: Fix Belt System Superbot

Jan 30, 2013

You'll lose significant points for losing to players on a lower belt rank than you. The opposite is also true.

Message 2 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Yea its all about the people your playing. At Black Belt I lose about 9 bp if all the other players are brown belts, but only gain 2-3 bp for the win. Against all other black belts I lose 2-3 bp for a 3rd place or lower and 1 for 2nd place (sometimes you gain 1 depending on how highly ranked the guy in 1st was)

My worst bp loss was 21 because some noob raiden wouldn't stop mashing square at me and if I ever got caught the purple belt in the game would take the easy double kill. This is in FFA btw so I had no partner to come save me from the abusive noob, he ended up costing me the match even though I was equal on kills with 1st place guy just because I died so much. After that I trolled on all the guys I got matched with and just went for the same 2 combos all game and got it back, but its sad that sometimes in FFA you have to play like a total **bleep** just to win.

2v2 is where its at yo.

BTW what up Coreno! lol

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 3 of 7 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Depends on who you play
/end thread.
(Greatest I've ever lost was 13 bp.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 4 of 7 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I'm a black belt and I hate playing against lower belts. I can pretty much easily beat them but when stuff like a kratos goes mad with power or something and I lose I get punsihed super hard and plus I get no BP for beating low belt levels but will get smacked for losing even if 2nd. That's crazy makes being a black belt super hard. But whatever I guess.

Message 5 of 7 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@God_Complex
I ENDED THE THREAD! I USED THE
/end thread
TAG!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 6 of 7 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Also an annoying thing is if the people are noobs and are feeding the guy kills **bleep** am I suppose to do?

Message 7 of 7 (39 Views)
0 Likes