Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: First PlayStation All-Stars DLC: Kat and Emmett Join the Battle Royale (For Free!)

Nov 15, 2012

SUPERBOT DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR HOLY **bleep** QFHIWFCWHYUYHNSUIFCGNASIOUFSGNAIOFCGAWS

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: First PlayStation All-Stars DLC: Kat and Emmett Join the Battle Royale (For Free!)

Nov 15, 2012
I wasn't expecting free DLC to begin with to be honest, so paid DLC after this will be fine by me - I'm assuming we've got a nice set of DLC ahead of us. Also, keep in mind we may get out first idea of pricing when these two characters become paid.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Remember, its only free for the first two weeks when they come out. After that it will be paid DLC. So technically it is paud DLC, they just did something special to show there appreciation to the support for the game. Meaning, don't miss it or you will be shelling out cash (if you want them that is.).
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Wohooo Kat!!! I dont know emmet but KAT!!!! HELL YES

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1753 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Said this in the other thread. Awesome stuff. Kat is great, and having Emmitt join the ranks just blew my mind.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1753 posts

Nov 15, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

DLC? SWEET! :smileyhappy:

Kat and Emmit? *shrug*

cool there is another female, but really, Emmit? 

oh well, hopefully this is the first of many DLC.

You need to play Starhawk, cause having Emmitt in this is great. I can only begin to imagine what his moves would be, from calling stuff down from orbit, to jumping into a Hawk for a super. Awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (39 Views)
0 Likes