Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: First Party Character Poll

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
am i supposed to defend my stance on not being upset? that is just plain stupid... (if i were angry i would have the same chance of walking away from my computer than if i wasn't angry (which im not))

anyways yeah, back to what i was getting at:
Dart:Final Fantasy = CocoRoos:Cocoa Puffs

Still replying to us says that you are frustrated. And no. You need to back up your claims on LoD being bad. Which you didn't. Also, your opinion isn't a fact.

EDIT: You would pay $30 for them. No one else would. The reason is because their game sold terribly so no one knows who they are. Again. I love Okage but i have to tell the truth about how terrible their chances are.

Message 71 of 215 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

am i supposed to defend my stance on not being upset? that is just plain stupid... (if i were angry i would have the same chance of walking away from my computer than if i wasn't angry (which im not))

Hey, raise your hand if that made sense. Go ahead, anybody.

And where's that move-list I asked for? Do you like something about your character-choices sucking? Cause that's what they're going to keep on doing until you do.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 72 of 215 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

Hey, raise your hand if that made sense. Go ahead, anybody.

Welp, I'm stumped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 73 of 215 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Okage game didn't sell that well alone (mainly because everyone already had it from buying a PS2)
and okay, ill give an example of why he sucks

lol why do you want me to make a move list? okay you made a move list, i get it.

(and both of your reasonings for me being upset are stupid, im responding not out of rage, but because i have responses to your comments)

and it made sense, i was saying that in response of you trying to call me out for saying that i am not upset

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 74 of 215 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Knux, what are you doin'... Knux... stahp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 75 of 215 (91 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jan 20, 2013

New top 10:

1. Dart.png (57 votes)

2. Wander.png (50 votes)

3. Uberhero.png (44 votes)

4. ChimeraHybrid.png (42 votes)

5. GabeLogan.png (36 votes)

6. EthanMars.png (32 votes)

7. NathanHale.png (32 votes)

8. Ellen.png (29 votes)

9. RudyRoughnight.png (29 votes)

10. Ari&Stan.png (24 votes)

Ethan Mars is creeping up the chart.

Message 76 of 215 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ZombieScientist wrote:

New top 10:

---

Ethan Mars is creeping up the chart.

WHERE IS ELLEN PAGE!? *Throws phone out of window*

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 77 of 215 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Knux, what are you doin'... Knux... stahp.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO! They need to know the truth!!! Cat Mad

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 78 of 215 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Loving how Dart is the undisputed champ since the beginning Smiley Very Happy WAY ABOVE ARI AND STAN! lol, in all honesty Im happy to see Rudy and Ellen up there as well. any of these characters would add to the game in a positive way
Message 79 of 215 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Dart is only in the lead because a move-list was made for him right before this thread came out, and some of you probably voted for him multiple times (also wander might beat him)

I dont even know who wander is, but she/he seems way cooler than Dart

Message 80 of 215 (67 Views)
0 Likes