Survivor
2388 posts

Re: First Party Character Poll

Jan 20, 2013
Legend of Dragoon is one of the most beloved ps1 games out there and people have been asking for a sequel for a very very long time. He was created by the president of Sony himself and is more deserving than any character u have on ur wishlist, which is almost completely made up of third party characters.
Message 51 of 215 (112 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

and im not saying others shouldnt want him (an opinion is an opinion), im just pointing out how awful he is

Hypocritical much?

Your throwing your OPINION in our faces as a fact when it's not. I also love how you say he's terribel when he's better and more deserving then most of your choices.

Again, arguing against a character you don't know **bleep** about will blow up in your face. Especially when your claiming nobady knows who he is when most of the people on this forum (A playstation community forum. shocking i know) know about him and not Ari & Stan.

Message 52 of 215 (100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Honestly, I think Tag would be a great addition to the game. He's been on PSP, PSV, and PS3, and MNR has a huge community that still has regular updates. On the other hand, much as I love Kat, the Vita is still relatively new, as is Gravity Rush.

So I definitely think, if we can't get the likes of Crash and Spyro in, at the very least we could try for Tag. I'd love to see him and Sackboy together.

Message 53 of 215 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Tag would be a perfect rep for the racing genre.

Message 54 of 215 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

I don't love it, it doesn't look like a good game. And what does it matter if i have third party characters on my list? all of the third party characters from a PS1 game on my list are much more well known/beloved than Dart, and he is definitely not 100% more deserving than ANYONE on my list, mainly because he is so unoriginal. He is one of my least wanted characters for this game (the 3 are sora(i dont want disney in this game), snake(i will break my disc if he ever gets in) and Dart(because he is such a rip-off of other games (mainly Final Fantasy (it is like coco-roos to cocoa puffs))).

also its not blowing up in my face, lol im not upset at all right now, i just dont get why so many people like him (the game seems so terrible)

also tag would be pretty sweet, but isn't sweet tooth already from a racing genre lol?

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 55 of 215 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Right? And there's no question that he's a Sony character only, and no companies like Square Enix to deal with. Not to mention SHARING is one of the huge themes of MNR - it's a no brainer.

If there's any character that'd be perfect, and has no issues at all surrounding them, it's Tag.

... Yeah, I'm biased, but I know I'm not totally wrong either.

Message 56 of 215 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

oversevethousand wrote:

Right? And there's no question that he's a Sony character only, and no companies like Square Enix to deal with. Not to mention SHARING is one of the huge themes of MNR - it's a no brainer.

If there's any character that'd be perfect, and has no issues at all surrounding them, it's Tag.

... Yeah, I'm biased, but I know I'm not totally wrong either.

Theres no problem since he's the only character that could rep the racing genre. lol

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

I don't love it, it doesn't look like a good game. And what does it matter if i have third party characters on my list? all of the third party characters from a PS1 game on my list are much more well known/beloved than Dart, and he is definitely not 100% more deserving than ANYONE on my list, mainly because he is so unoriginal. He is one of my least wanted characters for this game (the 3 are sora(i dont want disney in this game), snake(i will break my disc if he ever gets in) and Dart(because he is such a rip-off of other games (mainly Final Fantasy (it is like coco-roos to cocoa puffs))).

also its not blowing up in my face, lol im not upset at all right now, i just dont get why so many people like him (the game seems so terrible)

Saying it seems terrible doesn't make it bad. It just makes you a fool for saying a game is bad without trying it. Also, lol @ ari being more deserving and somehow being more known then Dart.

Message 57 of 215 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Really I'm fine with any first party character. This game just needs more first party characters, but the ones most people are asking for are third party.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 58 of 215 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

im okay with first party characters as long as they dont suck Trololol

all honesty though, Dart just seems awful

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 59 of 215 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I want Tag too, but the chance to get him is like 5%

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 215 (66 Views)