photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 41 of 215 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: First Party Character Poll

Jan 20, 2013

HM01_Impaler wrote:
No Ico :smileysad: ZombieScientist, by any chance, do you know where he stands? Perhaps could show us the top 10?

I have to dissapoint you, Ico is not in the Top 10.

But here it is anyways;

1.Dart.png (47 votes)

2. Wander.png (40 votes)

3. Uberhero.png (36 votes)

4. ChimeraHybrid.png (34 votes)

5. GabeLogan.png (30 votes)

6. NathanHale.png (28 votes)

7. RudyRoughnight.png (27 votes)

8. Ellen.png (26 votes)

9. EthanMars.png (26 votes)

10. Ari&Stan.png (22 votes)

Message 42 of 215 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8573 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Ethan is in the Top 10? That's surprising.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 43 of 215 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jan 20, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Ethan is in the Top 10? That's surprising.

Ellen and Rudy is more surprising to me.

Message 44 of 215 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Oh, Dart all the way. I played The Legend of Dragoon years ago with my friends, and loved every minute of it. But since people tend to just say they like a character and leave it at that, I'm going to go one further and actually give ideas for how he could be played.

In his base form, he could bring the pain with medium-speed, high-knockback sword strikes, while moving at a decent speed. For combos, his Additions would do nicely. At level 1, he could do a simple charged-up dashing attack. At level 2,  he could use an item like Spark Net to draw the other fighters in for a short time, then finish them with sword blows. At Level 3, Dart could go into Dragoon Form and use Final Burst, flying around the arena unpredictably to eliminate the other fighters.

However, if he were always in his Dragoon form, he would bring in a much-needed air game. Along with medium-speed, long-reaching sword swings, he could use fire magic from a distance. As his Level 1 move, he could use a move like Flame Shot. At Level 2, he could summon his Red-Eyed Dragon to create an advancing kill-zone. Then at Level 3, Dart would go into his Divine Dragoon form, making use of Divine Dragon Cannon to make a large instant-kill beam from wherever he was standing.

335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

lol why is Dart #1? i thought that was a DS game, and it looks really aweful/sucky, and he just seems like a knock-off of a Final Fantasy character (but suckier). The name of the game doesn't even make sense, Dragoon is the same as a calvery(or w/e its called with horses) or it is a type of gun. He would be worse than the Overlord guy on the list (and he is just a bunch of pixels). Im kind of upset with everyone voting for the same type of people who wouldnt change anything with the game's gameplay, except make it worse/boring

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 46 of 215 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 20, 2013

StarKingLegend wrote:

Oh, Dart all the way. I played The Legend of Dragoon years ago with my friends, and loved every minute of it. But since people tend to just say they like a character and leave it at that, I'm going to go one further and actually give ideas for how he could be played. 

People tend to "leave it at that" because they know I've already made the best move-set ever (you can find it in my sig). But if you like, you're free to make one too (it'll just show SuperBot Dart is that wanted). 

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

lol why is Dart #1? i thought that was a DS game, and it looks really aweful/sucky, and he just seems like a knock-off of a Final Fantasy character (but suckier). The name of the game doesn't even make sense, Dragoon is the same as a calvery(or w/e its called with horses) or it is a type of gun. He would be worse than the Overlord guy on the list (and he is just a bunch of pixels). Im kind of upset with everyone voting for the same type of people who wouldnt change anything with the game's gameplay, except make it worse/boring

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 47 of 215 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Uberhero, and a Resistance rep FTW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 215 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

Just because you don't know/like him doesn't mean others want him in this game..

Message 49 of 215 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

lol im not trolling,I'm just saying he just seems like a sucky character, and all together very unoriginal (like the creators took the most popular games at that time and tried to fuse them into one), and he seems like someone that only people that play Yu-Gi-Oh know about (or maybe he is for kids in the age group of 10-12, because i have NEVER heard of him, and the only person i know in real life that knows who he is is my 11 year old neighbor). He just seems like straight up garbage....

and im not saying others shouldnt want him (an opinion is an opinion), im just pointing out how awful he is

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 50 of 215 (74 Views)
0 Likes