Treasure Hunter
7711 posts

Re: First Party Character Poll

Jan 20, 2013
Ethan in 6th? Watch out Gabe, "JASON!" is trying to make a comeback.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 215 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Here's where I stand with the first party characters:
I really want Ico, and I also want Wander and the Hooded Traveler of Journey.
I believe a Resistance rep should be in the game. I would prefer Hale, but I also would accept a Chimera Hybrid or Capelli. Dart Feld also would fall into the category of deserving of being in the game but not a personal priority.
I think Ari and Stan would be cool. I played a little Okage.
I think future characters, Joel and Jodie in particular, should be considered only after their games are released.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 215 (119 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

^^^awww yeah OKAGE FTW!!!!

+ Zombie, can you show the stats of all the characters next? (they don't need pictures, i just want to see who is in last and etc)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 215 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

also^^^^ *GHASP!*:mansurprised: Ari and Stan vsing the king of all cosmos is much better (they both think they are the king of everything)

Stan is a shadow and Yu Narukami's main enemies are monsters called shadows. Stan also shares similarities to a persona so it works.

NOTE: I still doubt that Ari will get in but i can now be more at ease at his chances since he's getting more popular.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 215 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

you definitely dont know more about fighting games than me. nor will you ever. (your move list wasn't all that great)

and okay i get it, you are cocky, stop gloating and get off of your high horse (its not even a good horse, i think it's inbred), your acomplishments aren't proving anything, besides making me think that you are that kind of guy at a party that only talks about his not-so-great adventures

Man, you sound angry right now. Is this what trolling feels like? It's kind of hilarious when it happens to the deserving.

I think I've done my job here. Adios, kid. I'm heading out to lunch.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 215 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

but the king of all cosmos and Stan act the exact same/the battle would have greater hatred between it. It wouldn't be only one guy not liking the other, and the other guy feeling mutual. Yu Narukami could vs Raziel, he goes in the shadow world all the time, and he would be a cooler fight (ari and stan have ALWAYS been popular.)

and^^^ you are such an idiot... im not annoyed and you aren't trolling because im not mad, you are being annoying though (like someone who is trying to be funny, but not really being funny at all (i dont have anything against that guy, but they just need to stop because their jokes are never that good)). also im probably older than you

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 215 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Man I guess the characters I like just aren't that popular. Man I thought at least Finn( Sorcery) would be somewhat popular. I already knew Artemis wouldn't be high up, I hope MAx and Monica are at least in the top 20.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 215 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
but the king of all cosmos and Stan act the exact same/the battle would have greater hatred between it. It wouldn't be only one guy not liking the other, and the other guy feeling mutual. Yu Narukami could vs Raziel, he goes in the shadow world all the time, and he would be a cooler fight

Never thought of that. Anyway, lets get back on topic. lol

Also, i loled when i saw Ethan Mars. I never expected the good father to be so high up.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 215 (95 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Man I guess the characters I like just aren't that popular. Man I thought at least Finn( Sorcery) would be somewhat popular. I already knew Artemis wouldn't be high up, I hope MAx and Monica are at least in the top 20.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol i have no clue who those people are

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 215 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Geez u dont know any character on that list other than Ari lol. Max, Monica or Toan would be awesome, I love me some Dark Cloud. Sorcery looked like a cool game but I dont have Move so I havent tried it. He could be cool combining all his magic attacks on the fly.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 215 (82 Views)