Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
722 posts

Re: Final boss-EVIL CRASH! /or Crash,of course!/

Oct 13, 2012
I could accept Crash as a boss if he became playable, but he really isn't a good choice.

As Sohail said, what will happen when he's beaten? With polygon man they could have him explode or something, but Crash? They cant have him die onscreen. And if he just "lost" it would look stupid. So Kratos is supposed to let him walk off? That would really damage Kratos' true representation.
Message 11 of 15 (139 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 13, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
It would frankly be really strange to have Crash the boss, it just wouldn't make sense at all, and when you defeat him then what ? Every character has there own end cutscenes, so lets say Kratos just beat Crash, you really expect there to be some explanation of Crash turning good and Kratos just leaving him, he'd skin the fool or leave him dead. Doing that to the 'PS1 mascot' would just be strange and unsettling.

True, although maybe the story could revolve around Cortex creating a machine that warps all these characters into the same world (kind of like the warp room in Crash 2), and if Crash is the final boss, he could be wearing some sort of mind-control device that breaks once you defeat him. Then a cutscene would follow showing Kratos (or whoever) destroying Cortex's warp machine and returning to his world. I'm not saying your wrong either though because it would be a little strange, just speculating :smileyhappy:. And sidenote, this game can not come soon enough, those NYCC videos really got me pumped and I'm so excited to play as Sackboy or Big Daddy my first story playthrough just because that rivalry just sounds amazing.

Message 12 of 15 (135 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

Evil/Fake Crash has been around since Crash 3...

Evil and Fake crash are 2 seperate bandicoots.

Fake crash was an easter egg, and evil Crash was a main-storyline character introduced in Twinsanity.
Fake crash became main-story in N-Tranced.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 13 of 15 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

harms64 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
It would frankly be really strange to have Crash the boss, it just wouldn't make sense at all, and when you defeat him then what ? Every character has there own end cutscenes, so lets say Kratos just beat Crash, you really expect there to be some explanation of Crash turning good and Kratos just leaving him, he'd skin the fool or leave him dead. Doing that to the 'PS1 mascot' would just be strange and unsettling.

True, although maybe the story could revolve around Cortex creating a machine that warps all these characters into the same world (kind of like the warp room in Crash 2), and if Crash is the final boss, he could be wearing some sort of mind-control device that breaks once you defeat him. Then a cutscene would follow showing Kratos (or whoever) destroying Cortex's warp machine and returning to his world. I'm not saying your wrong either though because it would be a little strange, just speculating :smileyhappy:. And sidenote, this game can not come soon enough, those NYCC videos really got me pumped and I'm so excited to play as Sackboy or Big Daddy my first story playthrough just because that rivalry just sounds amazing.

Yeah,and the best-that mind control device exist.
Its the NV from MOM!

Your post is the solution. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 14 of 15 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Final boss-EVIL CRASH!

Oct 13, 2012

polygon man makes the most sense, crash is just people grasping at straws for his inclusion. I can't take crash as a boss seriously. qwhy would a third party character be the boss of a game centered around playstation makes no sense. I know he is a huge symbol for the psone but he has lost his influence on the past two generations. Polygon man is a symbol for the playstation as a whole back in the psone days and is not in any game that would distinguish himself into a franchise. that is why he is the most logical choice as a boss.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes