Jul 27 2012
By: yoyomahmah Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

Final Fantasy stage ideas?

3 replies 83 views Edited Jul 27, 2012
i'm not saying its gonna be in the game, but i sure do hope Final Fantasy VII is represented, and i have a good idea for a stage.

The fight starts off in the city of Midgar. You can see the Shinra building off in the distance. After some time fighting, alien ships fly overhead. They fly back to about where the Shinra building is, and start dropping what look vaguely like people in the background. All of a sudden, the Shinra building collapses, and after acouple seconds charging towards you from the background is the Chimeras from Resistance! They run at you getting closer and closer firing off shots occasionally that could potentially hit the players. When they are mere seconds away from reaching you, they get intercepted by the Turks, led by Reno and Rude! While the four players continue to fight, a full on battle between the Turks and Chimeras is happening righ behind them. Both Turks and Chimeras are dying, except for Reno and Rude, who won't die. They will however, make witty/goofy comments throughout the course of the battle as they always do. The battle rages on until the match is over.

What is your guys's thoughts on my FF stage? Any ideas for an FF stage of your own?Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Final Fantasy stage ideas?

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Thank you for painting that awesome picture for me haha. That sound like a really cool level concept. I hope FFVII is in the game in some form (Cloud or Sephiroth please).  But your level idea is pretty great!

Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 27, 2012
My idea was a New Marias Stage where the Beast is attacking parts of the city, and halfway through the fight, Cloud's party starts pushing him back into the ocean, kinda like how they did in Advent Children.
Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Thank you VashtionSmiley Very Happy

and VinylSolution, that sounds awesome! I'd love to see cameos of the entire team!
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes