Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3 vs Stefan....FIGHT

He can fight. I won't. I'm just defending someone. I think the maturity level on this forum needs a boost though...

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

He can fight. I won't. I'm just defending someone. I think the maturity level on this forum needs a boost though...

Some random guy who claims something? You believe some random guy who has been coming here and all of a sudden claims he knows paul gale and who the FF rep is?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 97 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol

Hey, don't worry about it. These people, posting... their logic is very flawed and comparitive to that of a child.

I know you're telling the truth, and a real man trusts another.

It is good news! They're just too young and immature and are going through that "I WANT MORE!" phase, as opposed to that "I'm thankful! Thank you!" Phase.

its not about wanting more information really it's just that we can never know if he's reliable or not. If he knows he can't reveal information showing us he is legit then why bother posting the thread. As you can see from the comments almost no one believes him. He could be a very active member like yourself but that still doesn't hold any value.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 97 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Some random guy who claims something? You believe some random guy who has been coming here and all of a sudden claims he knows paul gale and who the FF rep is?

I don't believe he's a random guy. I know he's telling the truth because I know who the FF rep is. And we discussed it via chat.

I didn't want to let that slide, but please. Just stop being so suspicious.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 97 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol

Hey, don't worry about it. These people, posting... their logic is very flawed and comparitive to that of a child.

I know you're telling the truth, and a real man trusts another.

It is good news! They're just too young and immature and are going through that "I WANT MORE!" phase, as opposed to that "I'm thankful! Thank you!" Phase.

its not about wanting more information really it's just that we can never know if he's reliable or not. If he knows he can't reveal information showing us he is legit then why bother posting the thread. As you can see from the comments almost no one believes him. He could be a very active member like yourself but that still doesn't hold any value.

Right, but he has a valid reason for not releasing  the character's name. And neither will I. made the promise to Mr. Gale.

He was posting in this thread to be kind, and let us know that there will be one. He's on the line even mentioning that much. be thankful for what he'd told you.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 97 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I don't believe he's a random guy. I know he's telling the truth because I know who the FF rep is. And we discussed it via chat.

I didn't want to let that slide, but please. Just stop being so suspicious.

Tell me. Idc who if any FF character get revealed. If you tell me and i go around telling people who it is no one will believe me they will just think im trying to get attention.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 97 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Guys, don't ask him who the rep is. I'm sure he's made a promise to whomever told him, or however he got the information. Just please, leave the guy alone.

...It's entirly his/her fault for saying they know in the first place... don't pin it on us...

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

I get angry just like anyone else, but I don't lash out irrationally as most people do; I get logical, because I'm very smart.  So, you're saying he's telling the truth, it's just an attention grab, and that's ok, but then that we should leave him alone? Then we're not giving him the attention he's trying to get.  That's flawed logic. If he knew and could not tell, and was responsible about it, he'd have just kept quiet. But we have an abundance of fasle leaks and trollers here; the workings of sociology have trained us to be critical of this type of post/claim, so yes, it's by and far a reasonable reaction to assume the provided information is false. Not to mention I was never talking to you.

so to summarize, you're

-illogical

-ignorant of sociology

-not minding your own business

Apparently haven't learned much from your father, don't even try.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 97 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Ok. So I try letting you know that there is an FF rep in the ff rep thread. I don't have say who and I don't give a **bleep** if you believe me or not. I would love to tell you who, but even then you still would find a reason NOT to believe me. So like I said, next time I have valuable info, I wont share it with you. I was just sick of people saying "there's only 20 characters" or "its not ff, there's other square games". No **bleep**. But now you know for a fact its an FF rep. Your welcome. And have a great night. Last time I try to share anything
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 97 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Ok. So I try letting you know that there is an FF rep in the ff rep thread. I don't have say who and I don't give a **bleep** if you believe me or not. I would love to tell you who, but even then you still would find a reason NOT to believe me. So like I said, next time I have valuable info, I wont share it with you. I was just sick of people saying "there's only 20 characters" or "its not ff, there's other square games". No **bleep**. But now you know for a fact its an FF rep. Your welcome. And have a great night. Last time I try to share anything

So you epected people to not be suspicious?

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 97 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

This^.

He was trying to be helpful Stefan, and you pretty much insulted him over and over. You even went so far as to create an entire thread, just to make fun of him> I know Zodian is telling the truth. 

@Zodian, I'm sorry they're being so immature. You see that above post with the guy saying how "immature" I am? I'm ignoring it. Join us on the Pasta forums if you haven't already.  We have mature people over there who will gladly be thankful for your information that you'd graciously shared on here today.

Don't let these immature 16-year-olds get to you, friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 97 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
No? But I didn't expect people to be jerks either.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 97 (75 Views)
0 Likes