All will be revealed in due time.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 97 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012
I dunno the roster. Just ff rep. I can't tell you if I was excited or not. Ill ask tomorrow if I can give a clue. Hopefully the answer is yes.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 97 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

I get angry just like anyone else, but I don't lash out irrationally as most people do; I get logical, because I'm very smart.  So, you're saying he's telling the truth, it's just an attention grab, and that's ok, but then that we should leave him alone? Then we're not giving him the attention he's trying to get.  That's flawed logic. If he knew and could not tell, and was responsible about it, he'd have just kept quiet. But we have an abundance of fasle leaks and trollers here; the workings of sociology have trained us to be critical of this type of post/claim, so yes, it's by and far a reasonable reaction to assume the provided information is false. Not to mention I was never talking to you.

so to summarize, you're

-illogical

-ignorant of sociology

-not minding your own business

Apparently haven't learned much from your father, don't even try.

So me and Z-Knight came to an understanding, now I just want to be square with 33.  This last comment I was sharp with you, and I'm not sorry about it, maybe I could be, but then there was this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sp-Sp-Sp-SPYRAH-LEAKED/td-p/3800...

THIS makes you hard to believe, THIS shines you in an immature light, you can't deny how this works against you; However, you seem to be in good standing with Z-Knight, and he seems like a decent guy.  I'll give you benefit of the doubt, this time.

Each to his own?

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 97 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I dunno the roster. Just ff rep. I can't tell you if I was excited or not. Ill ask tomorrow if I can give a clue. Hopefully the answer is yes.

Oh i though you knew the roster. I take back everything i said

about you knowing the entire roster, come on im not that immature :smileyhappy:

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 97 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

I get angry just like anyone else, but I don't lash out irrationally as most people do; I get logical, because I'm very smart.  So, you're saying he's telling the truth, it's just an attention grab, and that's ok, but then that we should leave him alone? Then we're not giving him the attention he's trying to get.  That's flawed logic. If he knew and could not tell, and was responsible about it, he'd have just kept quiet. But we have an abundance of fasle leaks and trollers here; the workings of sociology have trained us to be critical of this type of post/claim, so yes, it's by and far a reasonable reaction to assume the provided information is false. Not to mention I was never talking to you.

so to summarize, you're

-illogical

-ignorant of sociology

-not minding your own business

Apparently haven't learned much from your father, don't even try.

So me and Z-Knight came to an understanding, now I just want to be square with 33.  This last comment I was sharp with you, and I'm not sorry about it, maybe I could be, but then there was this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sp-Sp-Sp-SPYRAH-LEAKED/td-p/3800...

THIS makes you hard to believe, THIS shines you in an immature light, you can't deny how this works against you; However, you seem to be in good standing with Z-Knight, and he seems like a decent guy.  I'll give you benefit of the doubt, this time.

Each to his own?

I completely understand! I'm sorry for my harsh words as well.

I created that thread above, as an attempt to teach a lesson. I wrote what the lesson was, within that page too.

And thank you. I'm not saying you have to believe me, as I understand if you can't. To each his own =)
i respect your opinion, no matter what.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 97 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 24, 2012
all good ZodianKnight. Hopefully it works out, so you can give us a clue. Thanks though. Keep it up with your art! they are dope!
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 97 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Great 33, that makes me very happy, I too am indeed sorry.

All that aside, I am a 22 year old Bachelor degree graduate with High Honors, not really that far from 16 I suppose, haha, nice to meet ya! :smileyhappy:

I gotta get some sleep, so I'm off for the night, later guys/gals!

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 97 (88 Views)
0 Likes